Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

R5 gt turbo lovely example- offers over £4000

I have purchased a fiesta st2 and maybe looking to sell my gt turbo for the right price.
    Bodyshell is very good, new sills etc , floor plan very good. New phase one unpainted kit, new front and rear bumpers.new window and door seals , new bonnet, near mint original seats. Flocked front and rear cards. Mint rear shelf. Carpet very good. Incar afr ,digital boost gauge.
    Car running just 14psi(due to needing rolling road setup)Bigjim down pipe (limited edition ) modified carb, t2.5 hybrid turbo(polished housing) new -31 actuator, devil style strut brace, unique re manufactured vw wheels, new gaz coilovers,aluminium race rad and mocal oil cooler, new anti perc fan, new master cylinder, new brake discs and pads, oil catch tank. There's more , ****ed if I can remember though
    Bad bits, small rust scab at petrol filler where rear washer pipe had a leak. I mean small...
    Needs a new water pump to rad hose as the bleed off leaks. Small oil leak from the sump(bolt missing). I believe she is 180out as the dizzy cap is plumbed incorrectly.
    All minor fixings for someone with some skills or time.
    It is taxed, mot expired although one will not be a problem.
    It has been dry stored for the 2 years I've had it and from what I'm told the 3 years .
    Around 90k on the clock and plenty of paperwork to suggest its legit.
    The car has had an engine rebuild of some sort but I would be lying if I guessed what.
    The car has history within RTOC , maybe other would know what exactly
    I have literally done 300 miles in the last 18months , not really had the time tbh

I'll add photos to my profile ASAP

Photos now on my profile
    Last edited by bigdavec1974; 19-08-2014 at 14:52.