Post Thanks / Like

having doubts..

Since loosing my job things have gone down hill a fair bit, money problems constant due to only having work my a friend every now and again and not being best of money anyways but better than the dole! Hate being in debt so thinking of selling up either has it is now which id say 95% done or il finish it over the next few months and itll be sold as complete.

Really dont want to break the car as i think its mint the way it is.

Whats it worth????

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: having doubts..

Is there any chance of putting a sheet over it and leave it for a while until new job sorted out? If you break it or sell up you may well regret it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Raider View Post
    If you break it or sell up you may well regret it.
    Wise words trust me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Raider View Post
    Is there any chance of putting a sheet over it and leave it for a while until new job sorted out? If you break it or sell up you may well regret it.
    What he said. Ive had my current 5 since 1995! Ive been made redundant 3 times since then over the years. At one point I was working doing labouring all summer, 14 hours a day for just £50 a day. Never thought about selling or breaking my 5. Just kept it in the garage under a sheet.

So glad I didnt get rid of it, as now ive got a bit of money saved up ive been able to lavish it with the love & attention it so badly needed.

Girlfriends on the other hand, must have got rid of quite a few of them since 1995!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markey Mark (BD) View Post
    Wise words trust me!
    +1!!

Post Thanks / Like

Its covered up now.. But being in debt stress's me out!.. so my car sitting there just seems a waste of dead money i know i would regret it but at the min just seems best thing to do to help me out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by w35ty View Post
    Its covered up now.. But being in debt stress's me out!.. so my car sitting there just seems a waste of dead money i know i would regret it but at the min just seems best thing to do to help me out
    Being brutally honest, and I have been in the same situation, selling would be a quick fix without addressing or solving the main problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolio View Post
    Being brutally honest, and I have been in the same situation, selling would be a quick fix without addressing or solving the main problem.

I totally agree with hoolio but if it really gets that low and needs must then you have to think about it, at the end of the day theres other 5s about when you got the dough mate, but I think also you'd regret it in the long run as your so close now

Post Thanks / Like

Understand where your coming from its just getting too much lately :/ probs wouldnt be as bad if i had another car to get around aswell but i cant even afford that now..