Post Thanks / Like

Renault 9 vs 911 and remapped S3

During our 'Gabri Memorial Meet '14' last weekend i bumped into a few nice cars, in the first vid you can see the group which we held the meeting with. (Gabri was a very dedicated RTC'er who past way last year at the age of 30 due to cancer )

anyways, have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a97GtWCKJ88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYyN_JAVrL0

Cheers,

Arthur

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Renault 9 vs 911 and remapped S3

You need more bhp 450 would have seen him off and maybe more boost what did your speedo run upto?

Post Thanks / Like

The s3 has no chance against your car mate. I have one and its stage 2 custom remapped running about 270bhp your not getting much more an less you go forged rods and hybrid turbo then you can get them up to around 350bhp which I have been thinking about and it weighs quite a lot to compared to yours

Great vids that 911 was quick

Post Thanks / Like

@ Handy
    more boost is on the tables but want to do something about the cam timing first as it's still standard williams. investing in making my own verniers atm or just make the exhaust keyless and locking it 5 degrees advanced and inlet 5 degrees retarded.

this is still on 15-16psi and seat of the pants map so think somewhere around 300-330 bhp...

uhm speedo? i'm affraid it's still not working mate was somewhere at the end of 5th beginning of 6th so guess it was well in the 150's

@Dre
    first gear was on par, in second you can see him crawling forward a bit (traction ) and in 3rd gear he's gone!