Evening all. Thought I would put this on here first before I stick it on ebay tomorrow evening. Originally I was going to have to rebuild my car on the drive so I bought one of these portable/folding garages http://www.canvasandnylon.co.uk/portablegarages.php

I paid £220 second hand from ebay and had to do a 200 mile round trip to collect. I set it up on the drive for a few weeks but as the car wasn't forthcoming from the body shop I took it down again. I now have a double garage so no longer need this. Its the PVC cover version and I will have to measure it but think its the 14 or 15 foot one. It will easily fit a 5 as I had my Beetle in there for a while and the previous guy said he had a beemer in it. There is a couple of small nicks near the bottom of the cover, so its not going to leak, but apart from that it could do with a wash. As you can imagine the frame was going to be tricky to transport without a van, being over six foot wide, so we cut the poles down the middle and fitted it all in a Mercedes B class to bring it back home. It has since been rejoined using sleeves over the top with self taping screws and is just as stable. Certainly easier to transport though now. It also comes with the two wheel plates.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will put it up in the garden and get some pictures tomorrow along with the exact measurements. I would like £160 collected for this.