Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

WANTED Renault 5 gt turbo

First post!

Hey guys,

I'm after a renault 5 gt turbo I have few £k to spend. Color I'm not fussed would like it to have a few mods i.e bigger turbo etc. I'm near bath area but don't mind traveling to view and buy.

Thanks matt

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WANTED Renault 5 gt turbo

Welcome to the club, there been a few decent ones up for sale lately. Nice looking one but well over priced on AutoTrader at the minute. Keep an eye on eBay, classic cars, pistonheads and gum tree, they do pop up, you just need to be fast when the decent ones go up for sale.

Edited to add, Mike at - http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk usually has one or two complete cars as well, best drop him a message to see what he got as doesn't advertise them.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Goobie View Post
    Welcome to the club, there been a few decent ones up for sale lately. Nice looking one but well over priced on AutoTrader at the minute. Keep an eye on eBay, classic cars, pistonheads and gum tree, they do pop up, you just need to be fast when the decent ones go up for sale.

Edited to add, Mike at - http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk usually has one or two complete cars as well, best drop him a message to see what he got as doesn't advertise them.
    Nice one mate. Was in the club few years ago and now back and looking again will drop him a line. Like one ATM on eBay but not had much reply from seller.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

From that list we see my old car, at £9k. I sold this for £3k about 5yrs ago. It makes it appear that this has always been a totally standard example, which is up to them, though I know better because it's had lots of bolt-on mods in the past.

But to say it's only had 2 owners is an absolute lie. I should know, I was the 3rd owner and knew of the following three. It's on it's 7th owner at least.

Edit - that's not to say it's not a fabulous car. I'd have it back in a heart-beat.
    Last edited by Trevhib; 10-06-2014 at 13:39.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys I'll have a look and see wot it's all about

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    From that list we see my old car, at £9k. I sold this for £3k about 5yrs ago. It makes it appear that this has always been a totally standard example, which is up to them, though I know better because it's had lots of bolt-on mods in the past.

But to say it's only had 2 owners is an absolute lie. I should know, I was the 3rd owner and knew of the following three. It's on it's 7th owner at least.

Edit - that's not to say it's not a fabulous car. I'd have it back in a heart-beat.
    I see what he's done- 2 previous owners from the same family but 6 other owners lol

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Shame it's way out my price range I have about £3k max ATM will go up slowly with saving.