Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

R5 Turbo 2

First post!

Hi, just registered here in the off chance someone might know of a Turbo2 for sale ?
    Mature owner…!,looking for a keeper to keep my Integrale company . Any help or information gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: R5 Turbo 2

Sorry can't help you with the search for a Turbo2, but what integrale have you got, Evo 1 / 2?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club good sir! There have been a few on eBay recently. The last one sold for 27k.

I'm currently witnessing a full restoration on one from literally a pile of rust!

In the mean time get pics of the integrate up, we love them too

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo225 View Post
    Sorry can't help you with the search for a Turbo2, but what integrale have you got, Evo 1 / 2?
    Hi , Evo 1.
    I've got problem with these ever since i first saw a pic in Motoring news in 1990. Then sold everything i had and bought a brand new one from the local Fiat showroom…..i think the pain of glass still has my DNA on it . On my third (also had 8v) and after selling my previous one, felt so bad, spent 2 years looking for my current one which is now a keeper !
    Will put a pic up when i figure how to do it !

Really keen on these now(R5) and getting worried it may become an obsession !! Even bought a French book ,very frustrating just looking at pics. Seems a few keep popping up on French websites but a bit reluctant to go that far.

Saw the one on Ebay but got no response to my many phone calls ,messages etc. looked like it needed a re-spray from pics ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 23TSG View Post

Hi , Evo 1.
    I've got problem with these ever since i first saw a pic in Motoring news in 1990. Then sold everything i had and bought a brand new one from the local Fiat showroom…..i think the pain of glass still has my DNA on it . On my third (also had 8v) and after selling my previous one, felt so bad, spent 2 years looking for my current one which is now a keeper !

Really keen on these now(R5) and getting worried it may become an obsession !! Even bought a French book ,very frustrating just looking at pics. Seems a few keep popping up on French websites but a bit reluctant to go that far.

Saw the one on Ebay but got no response to my many phone calls ,messages etc. looked like it needed a re-spray from pics ?
    Was that the slightly tatty white one? Even that one went for over 27k

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolio View Post
    Was that the slightly tatty white one? Even that one went for over 27k
    yep. Was re-listed , looking at feedback some tiff about comms !... then pulled after 1 day .
    Cant understand why someone would put that sort of car on there then not make any attempt to reply ? Judging by descrip and close examining of pics probably needed at least 7k spending…thats without seeing it.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 23TSG View Post

Hi , Evo 1.

I'm much the same, had my Evo 1 for about 13 years now and still tinkering with it. Have you been one evoforum, great place if you need help with the integrale.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

yes thanks, been there….. Lancia Sport now. Very helpful , though hav'nt used for ages !

Still struggling to load image ….help anybody ?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone know A279 PNA ? who to contact ? TIA