Post Thanks / Like

BBS 070 15x9j 185/45/15 £1600 Midlands, Minty fresh, show ready

Unfortunately Im having to sell some of my wheel collection and various rare and expensive parts, include the crown jewels of my collection these mint BBS RS's.

These are BBS RS 070s 3 peice split rims which originally come as a 15x7j et 16

These are now a 5.5j barrel with a 3.5 inch lip, I built 2 of the wheels up to test for clearance/scrubbing , and they have done a maximum of 100 miles on the car, the other 2 are brand spanking new.

So in essence, these are 4x BBS Rs 9j wheels sporting brand new lips and brand new tyres. 2 of the wheels still require sealing and tyres fitting.

These are all straight, no cracks/welding or dodgy nastiness.

These have lived in my bedroom (currently sat behind me as im writing this, and were only ever fitted for shows)

The Centres are painted to an amazing standard professionally in a solvent basecoat/clearcoat so they shine like a pearl, no cheap powdercoat or dry edges between spokes on these!

I built them for my mx5, originally with 2.5inch lips however I realised I could get away with another inch and a 185/45/15 tyre which they are now rolling on..

All i can say is these fit absolutely perfectly on a very low mx5 with an arch roll, thats with no dodgy spacers or messing about, fit and forget.

Here is a few photos to show the fitment, Please note in this photo the rears are 9j, fitted with the 3.5 inch lips, whilst the fronts are 8j, fitted with a 2.5inch lip, however the fronts are now also 9j and fill the arch perfectly.

Excuse the photos that make the paint look pinky, its due to the un-natural lighting turning my s****y iphone photos pinky.

i have taken a lot of photos to try and show various angles, i do also have more for interested parties.

07526 946857 < should you have any questions, not interested in any swaps.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BBS 070 15x9j 185/45/15 £1600 Midlands, Minty fresh, show ready

bump.. i would take a lower off to an rtoc guy.. if u were to sell the lips, (around £113 each), and fit up some smaller ones hese will fit onto an r5..