Post Thanks / Like

how long should delivery take when you brought something from RTOC shop ??

ordered 90 degree dizzy from RTOC shop on the 9th ….. said it would be 2-3 days ….. but nothing yet

anyone else braught anything off the club shop ??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: how long should delivery take when you brought something from RTOC shop ??

ahhhh sorry I cant take it

its 'bought'

not brought, or braught

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oggie1970 View Post
    ordered 90 degree dizzy from RTOC shop on the 9th ….. said it would be 2-3 days ….. but nothing yet

anyone else braught anything off the club shop ??
    Bigfoot is in charge of the shop mate. It is a volunteer position, so he probably only posts 2 times a week.

He normally posts out on Saturdays I think. He's in Essex if you're desperado

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Was going to reply by email to you, will be in post tomorrow.

Delivery

Orders be charged just £2.50 for delivery. These orders will be sent via Royal Mail, 1st or 2nd class, depending on weight and urgency of the order.

We aim to despatch all orders within 5 working days. In the event of a delay, we will contact the customer via email.

Where does it say 2 - 3 days??

At the moment I cant go out during the day from work to post it, too much things happening. Hopefully should be settling down soon and be able to get out the office more times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Was going to reply by email to you, will be in post tomorrow.

Delivery

Orders be charged just £2.50 for delivery. These orders will be sent via Royal Mail, 1st or 2nd class, depending on weight and urgency of the order.

We aim to despatch all orders within 5 working days. In the event of a delay, we will contact the customer via email.

Where does it say 2 - 3 days??

At the moment I cant go out during the day from work to post it, too much things happening. Hopefully should be settling down soon and be able to get out the office more times.
    thought i saw 2-3 days ….buy so much stuff from here and there so mayb i saw wrong …

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    ahhhh sorry I cant take it

its 'bought'

not brought, or braught

hmmm... i sure everyone reading this post knew what i meant

thanks for putting me right

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm... i sure everyone reading this post knew what i meant

thanks for putting me right
    I think everybody knew what you meant mate...

Your car looks nice Oggie. You'll have to come to an Essex/Kent meet in the spring if its ready?

South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
    I think everybody knew what you meant mate...

Your car looks nice Oggie. You'll have to come to an Essex/Kent meet in the spring if its ready?
    As above

Post Thanks / Like

cheerz fellas… yeh would love to ..does anyone in particular arrange the meets in down south?? or is it a random shout out lol ??

Post Thanks / Like

the silver one is my boys car …

.and i got G AND H REG … the H reg just been welded up and painted … and G ..well no engine lol ….

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

cheerz fellas… yeh would love to ..does anyone in particular arrange the meets in down south?? or is it a random shout out lol ??
    We've not had one for ages mate. Should be April time I'd imagine. One in Kent then the following month essex etc

Post Thanks / Like

We've not had one for ages mate. Should be April time I'd imagine. One in Kent then the following month essex etc
    nice well im only in romford so easy drive to kent

…all the meets seem to happen up north from what ive seen,.,…

and i no my boy is always out n bout in his five …fukin about around lakeside .tut tut

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

nice well im only in romford so easy drive to kent

…all the meets seem to happen up north from what ive seen,.,…

and i no my boy is always out n bout in his five …fukin about around lakeside .tut tut

I've seen a red five around Romford- do u know it?

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen a red five around Romford- do u know it?
    ermmmm well its not mine cos its in garage lol ….is it a sitter or was it driving about ?? my boy might know ..

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

ermmmm well its not mine cos its in garage lol ….is it a sitter or was it driving about ?? my boy might know ..
    It was driving by sainsburys in the summer, looked tidy.

Post Thanks / Like

It was driving by sainsburys in the summer, looked tidy.
    fairplay mate not sure who it was ….. i did spot a K in romford couple of years ago …. dno if it was a genuine gt though ….

South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Topcat and I are going to be arranging monthly Essex /Kent meets once the weather gets a bit better. Hopefully we can get decent numbers appearing......rather than 2 or 3 shady guys in a dark car park!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LiamR View Post
    Topcat and I are going to be arranging monthly Essex /Kent meets once the weather gets a bit better. Hopefully we can get decent numbers appearing......rather than 2 or 3 shady guys in a dark car park!
    Haha dogging in a 5!

Post Thanks / Like

haha

…well the boy works every other weekend away ….so if it works out right we'll defo be a number ..

but if its during the week prob wouldnt b able to meet