Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought

Hi guys don't know if it's an interest but I have a mate that works for Andrew page and also a mate at gsf in coventry, just thought if there anythink I can get through him for you guys then be glad to help can get really good discount of him and I'm sure if there was a group buy on any products he would snap the orders up as he get a bonus, I got a bosh startermotor for 50-60 quid carnt rember exact price, on exchange, new bosh wiper blades were 7 quid so may be if there anythink worth grabbing we can put in the shop if we buy in tens just a thought,

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just a thought

That is a good price for Lucas/Bosch starter motors as I bought one before xmas that was around £80 exchange from Euro Car parts. Bosch wipers are around £5-6 from Euro Car Parts too.

Can he get any oil filters? Purflux LS590 are the oe ones

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just a thought

I will ask him in the morning mate, I got an oil filter off him was a black one as he said the blue one was for normal 5 not the turbo, sure that was only 5 pound just under I paid, if we can get a list of common things to buy I can get a single price then a price on tens + just to see what deals he can do