Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

renault clio mk1 b18ft offers,norwich,norfolk

Here we have my renault clio it was originally a 1.4rt model 1993.it now has the 1.7 volvo b18ft turbo engine as fitted to the 440,460,480 models the car has had a lot of work done but it was done about 3 years ago, engine swap, respray in orange metalflake.comes with stainless rollcage (not fitted) new rear shock absorbers (not fitted) and a pair of lowering spring's (not fitted).the car has stood for some time now and a few patches of rust have appeared see pictures.it starts and runs perfectly the engine is strong,pulls like a train and makes awesome wastegate chatter!has stainless exhaust and fmic,the only downside is that through standing the clutch release bearing makes a horrible noise and the sills need patching.has a crack in the windscreen and I had to silicone the sunroof up because it leaked like a sieve.its damp inside and smells a bit .no mot no tax will need a fair bit of work to get road worthy have another project now so time for it to go to a new home.will need to be taken away on a trailer or car transporter of some description
    If you wish to come and have a look give me a call or txt 07807877788.sold as seen I have been as honest as possible.car is in Norwich,Norfolk,see ebay ad for pics.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-cl...item19e8a147a0

Post Thanks / Like

Re: renault clio mk1 b18ft offers,norwich,norfolk

You around tonight for a view?
    Think I need to pay you for a B18FT ignition module as well!

Ben