Post Thanks / Like

Samco hoses for f7

Looking to get samcos for my build..

Theres 3 sets:

Coolant with 2 hoses

Ancillary with 5 hoses

And another ancillary with 3 hoses

I messaged merlin motorsport saying i need a full kit for my build and they tried telling me it wont fit with what im doing lol.. Told them it will and i can chop watever so they said i only need the 2 and the 5??? So whats the other 3??

do i need all 3 kits or ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Samco hoses for f7

hello Nathan
    merlin motorsport are right there not going to fit mate, you got a turbo now and that's in the way for the heater matrix pipes, the bottom rad pipe will fit but the top might not as boost pipe from the throttle body could be in the way, what thermostat housing are you using on the head clio or r19 the r19 one works best. The header tank on clios are in a different position than 5s so them pipes don't work.
    All I did was use universal 1m lengths of pipe with joiners.
    regards rob.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Samco hoses for f7

Ahh so they are right then! Lol my bad.. how much did you order mate? And was it all diff sizes? iv still got my full samco hose kit for the c1j i cut chop and use for bits? and iv got a williams head so i take it its the clio housing.. I remember you saying at scoffs the 19 one works better.. Can they be swapped?

Im gonna put the header in the scuttle aswell i think just above where the heater matrix is so be able to run pipes down..