Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adey aka ewok the trial

Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    And that's the sole reason for the restricted access? Bloody nora Ashy, it's not like the Sangliers attendees were gonna be left in the dark
    Mart, the thing is no one was consulted, you've been on the committee and a moderator for years, you know we don't hard delete threads unless they are total spam we just move them off the main boards.

I agree that each point alone is no reason to take any action, however put them all together and remember the time frame, then remove your rosé tinted glasses and look at it from our position. This wasn't the decision of one or two people it was a unanimous decision based on the information we had at that time.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Happy?
    Me?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    Me?
    Well yes you ashy.. I posted what you asked.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yes you ashy.. I posted what you asked.
    Yes thanks

You happy?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes thanks

You happy?
    Apart from the pain in my back I'm actually happy.

A first one might add

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Apart from the pain in my back I'm actually happy.

A first one might add
    Good, I'll sleep better knowing that, night

Post Thanks / Like

Sarcasm detected. Happy happy happy

Post Thanks / Like

Mart, the thing is no one was consulted, you've been on the committee and a moderator for years, you know we don't hard delete threads unless they are total spam we just move them off the main boards.

I agree that each point alone is no reason to take any action, however put them all together and remember the time frame, then remove your rosé tinted glasses and look at it from our position. This wasn't the decision of one or two people it was a unanimous decision based on the information we had at that time.
    Ok, but as you now have all the info/details as to what was actually the case, there's no reason to continue with this restricted access cr8p is there?

Amazed how quickly the CM managed to come to the decision of putting us 3 on restricted access, yet it's taking weeks for them to reverse that...

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazed how quickly the CM managed to come to the decision of putting us 3 on restricted access, yet it's taking weeks for them to reverse that...
    I agree mate and as I said in a previous post we are sorry it's dragged on so long, it wasn't our intention. We hope to have it resolved this week. However, you have to remember why we're in this situation, so I think you need to be patient all this "free the RTOC 3" posts and slagging the committee on Facebook doesn't exactly make us want to give up even more free time to sort it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure they wouldn't of been posted by those that did if we were just contacted from the outset, 12 days from the restriction being placed until I was contacted by a cm regarding it and he was under the impression we had already been contacted? I'm sure with some good communication and a little time scale laid out there would of been no posts made about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    I have been deemed to be a "Threat" to the RTOC because of my intention to post my future updates on the Sangliers 2014 event on another website and not the RTOC. I send the following PM to ALL of the people who'd shown interest in attending the event, including CM's:

My reasoning for doing this was because of comments I read stating that I'd done **** all for this club during my time here which I took offence at as I feel I've given my fair share back over the years:

You can see I joked that nonrtoc.org was "being discussed behind locked/closed doors". It is a tragic coincidence Adey set up his alternative forum up some days later, but I can swear I had nothing to do with it which Adey can confirm.

Further on in that thread you can see I made mention of P-B-H which stood for Project Bobble Hat and was what Sarah and I decided to call our Housewarming Party as the "theme" was you had to wear a Bobble Hat:

This was again nothing to do with the creation of Adey's alternative forum.
    Probably didn't help that the name was publicised but only for the few.
    https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=35047
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    If you're not in the clique, we'll never know
    Also unfortunate that after your housewarming there was statements like "let pbh sort it out" on facebook. Whilst it's clear PBH was your housewarming, it became synonymous with something more

Post Thanks / Like

So are you gonna ban Ricky for starting that PBH thread then?

Ashy, the apology shouldn't be for how long this has taken to sort; it should be for putting us 3 on restricted access in the first place.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashy, the apology shouldn't be for how long this has taken to sort; it should be for putting us 3 on restricted access in the first place.
    Couldn't disagree more Mart, you must be taking the p!ss.

The committee is still waiting for an apology from whoever accessed the CM forums and distributed private material. Although that seems to be forgotten.

Post Thanks / Like

Look at it individually rather than collectively, and surely you can see it was an o.t.t reaction on all counts, no?

I don't see many, if any, non-CM members on here or the FB page agreeing with the R.A decision made, so maybe they're all deluded & 'taking the p1ss' as well?

Post Thanks / Like

How about both sides of this back down, forget and forgive and get on.

How about it guys c'mon

Post Thanks / Like

The committee is still waiting for an apology from whoever accessed the CM forums and distributed private material. Although that seems to be forgotten.
    I'm sure you'll get that apology when I get an apology for those comments made about me on 'that' thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Edit. So is that the reason we're still on R.A? That the CM are waiting for an apology?

Post Thanks / Like

How about it guys c'mon
    Jon, I have no problem with that; I posted a couple of weeks back about letting bygones be bygones.

It's the Committee, by keeping this restricted access nonsense going, that's not helping matters.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you'll get that apology when I get an apology for those comments made about me on 'that' thread.
    how did "that" thread make it out of the committee area?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    how did "that" thread make it out of the committee area?
    You tell me Gord'. If the CM thinks it was one of us 3, they're again sadly mistaken...but you already know that's the case anyway

Post Thanks / Like

You tell me Gord'. If the CM thinks it was one of us 3, they're again sadly mistaken...but you already know that's the case anyway
    i dunno what you mean. i don't know what "the case" is.
    someone with access "leaked it" and pasted it into an email?
    someone "hacked" the site and stole the info?

where'd you get the info from? why not give the committee (again, not me - i'm not on the committee) the info of where it came from?

Post Thanks / Like

Soz, I meant to type 'wasn't the case anyway'; ie, you already knew full well that it wasn't us 3 that hacked or whatever that thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Mart you have no idea how many members have messaged the cms wanting you lot banned full stop there just not people that want to post here in public. Hard ddeleting the sangliers post has got you where you are now and then you repost it on rtof and then cry about it when you get restricted access what did you think would happen.?

Steve. One hell of a coincidence that you post that on facebook and then theres a new site turns up I messaged you several times on here before you were put on RA and Facebook I tried contacting you and you dont reply then you moan when the committee ignore you. Also we where shown what has been written on facebook about committee members so dont make out your innocent in all this. When I was going to leave the committee last year I wrote my reasons why which were only ment for the other commitee members to see about 2 family members becomming seriously ill now it appears that someone has been showing/ copying commitee pages so for me it has become personal.

Post Thanks / Like

you already knew full well that it wasn't us 3 that hacked or whatever that thread.
    I don't know anything of the sort. I don't know what happened.
    You know more about how the info got out that I do. Spill the beans

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Mart you have no idea how many members have messaged the cms wanting you lot banned full stop there just not people that want to post here in public.
    Chris, just to play the devils advocate there could also be a proportional amount who support the 3 amigos but don't want to post for fear of reprisals.

Some just don't care either way ..

Post Thanks / Like

Mart you have no idea how many members have messaged the cms wanting you lot banned full stop there just not people that want to post here in public. Hard ddeleting the sangliers post has got you where you are now and then you repost it on rtof and then cry about it when you get restricted access what did you think would happen.?.
    Chris, likewise to those messages, we've had many as well, but on the fact they feel the CM has lost all credibility over this, yet don't want to post on here/FB for fear of being banned for speaking their mind.

As I posted previously, no-one was gonna be left in the dark regarding Sangliers, so there was never an issue there. The event has since been cancelled, so what difference does it make now anyway?

Post Thanks / Like

How about it guys c'mon
    Again

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

So, Mart's been restricted for deleting a thread, Adey's been restricted for setting up a forum, and Steve's been restricted for having a house-warming party, and sending some pm's......

As Ashy said, none of those points alone are enough to take any action.

So.....

Ricardo started a 'secret' 'potentially friction causing' thread about the house-warming party, and he's not restricted.

JRP's asked somebody if he can remove (as Ashy originally said) information off of this website, and he's not restricted either.

Both around the same time-frame as the points that have resulted in restrictions.

*Sniff, sniff* That'll be bull5hit then!

At least have a bit of consistency FFS!

Sorry Ricky and Jon for using you as examples - I'm not trying to get you two restricted as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, likewise to those messages, we've had many as well, but on the fact they feel the CM has lost all credibility over this, yet don't want to post on here/FB for fear of being banned for speaking their mind.

As I posted previously, no-one was gonna be left in the dark regarding Sangliers, so there was never an issue there. The event has since been cancelled, so what difference does it make now anyway?
    Mart you knew that as a moderator you dont hard delete but for the sangliers thread you did? You have also seen the copied thread and what ever else they took so as far as I am concerned you are covering for them or you could be part of it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The new Bill J View Post
    So, Mart's been restricted for deleting a thread, Adey's been restricted for setting up a forum, and Steve's been restricted for having a house-warming party, and sending some pm's......

I think they've been restricted as the actions fall outside the clubs infraction system.
    The committee therefore put them on ice until they decide on what action to take.

Am sure infraction system will be tightened as a result?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The new Bill J View Post

So.....

Ricardo started a 'secret' 'potentially friction causing' thread about the house-warming party, and he's not restricted.

JRP's asked somebody if he can remove (as Ashy originally said) information off of this website, and he's not restricted either.

Both around the same time-frame as the points that have resulted in restrictions.

*Sniff, sniff* That'll be bull5hit then!

At least have a bit of consistency FFS!

Sorry Ricky and Jon for using you as examples - I'm not trying to get you two restricted as well.
    I got bitten I had mod privileges removed. I'm not trusted as per miller.
    Last edited by JRP; 22-01-2014 at 16:03.

Post Thanks / Like

Mart you have no idea how many members have messaged the cms wanting you lot banned full stop there just not people that want to post here in public. Hard ddeleting the sangliers post has got you where you are now and then you repost it on rtof and then cry about it when you get restricted access what did you think would happen.?

Steve. One hell of a coincidence that you post that on facebook and then theres a new site turns up I messaged you several times on here before you were put on RA and Facebook I tried contacting you and you dont reply then you moan when the committee ignore you. Also we where shown what has been written on facebook about committee members so dont make out your innocent in all this. When I was going to leave the committee last year I wrote my reasons why which were only ment for the other commitee members to see about 2 family members becomming seriously ill now it appears that someone has been showing/ copying commitee pages so for me it has become personal.
    No one has said a word about your family on here mate , so why would it come personal ?

Its about ,certain committee members the way they are dealing with this, issue and the club ,not you , as you seem a nice bloke.

it look like other committee have said words about other members ??

Why would other members want these banned ,I am sorry ive been a member for over 6 years and ,and these guys are full of information and helped and done so much for the club , I dnt get it , they set a web page etc , I dnt think its that bad what they have done ,its all ott.

Post Thanks / Like

Mart you knew that as a moderator you dont hard delete but for the sangliers thread you did? You have also seen the copied thread and what ever else they took so as far as I am concerned you are covering for them or you could be part of it?
    Your way of typing is genius, it's very aggressive and one sided. Almost Area 51 conspiracy like.

Observation not a dig

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gtmatt View Post
    No one has said a word about your family on here mate , so why would it come personal ?

Its about ,certain committee members the way they are dealing with this, issue and the club ,not you , as you seem a nice bloke.

it look like other committee have said words about other members ??

Why would other members want these banned ,I am sorry ive been a member for over 6 years and ,and these guys are full of information and helped and done so much for the club , I dnt get it , they set a web page etc , I dnt think its that bad what they have done ,its all ott.
    Because the committee boards were hacked and the stuff I had wrote on there about family were personal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gtmatt View Post
    If someone's leaking/hacking from the committee boards then it's logical to assert that his family information may not be as private as he thinks it is.

Post Thanks / Like

How about it guys c'mon
    And again

Post Thanks / Like

Your way of typing is genius, it's very aggressive and one sided. Almost Area 51 conspiracy like.

Observation not a dig
    I honestly wonder what planet your on sometimes mate Just an observation not a dig let me explain what I ment if mart had seen the copied thread he would know who copied it or he was part of getting it copied and sent about I dont think I am being aggressive either

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly wonder what planet your on sometimes mate Just an observation not a dig let me explain what I ment if mart had seen the copied thread he would know who copied it or he was part of getting it copied and sent about I dont think I am being aggressive either
    I'm in a good place. I'm not going to entertain the roundabouts being traveled in.

It's a car club, I'll enjoy my car with or with out. If it were a court of law insufficient
    Evidence would have prevailed. But it's not so we gotta live with it.

Pot of tea me thinks everybody welcome

Post Thanks / Like

JRP =
    Care bear share?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    JRP =
    Care bear share?
    I'll make sure you get the best cup

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Right enough. Thread locked. I'll leave it here for a few days or so so anyone who wishes to can read it. There's nothing more to say.

The Committee have re-instated Adey's access - PM sent to advise him.