Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Gt tunning cyber cool kit conversion

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi guys currently brought a cyber cool kit from gt tunning front mount, got the spray system aswell, just wounderd if any one has installed one, with cyber spray kit running many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gt tunning cyber cool kit conversion

wrong place, is the cyber cooler the thing where it sprayed water on the intercooler?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yer the cyber cooler jet go onto the front mount, ment to be supplied with a water pump with adjustable psi (they had non when I orderd mine) also ment to have relay over ride switch to pre drench it, just want to know if anyone has it on there r5 so can see how the water pump is hooked up as it seperate pulley on the pump,

Post Thanks / Like

wow, they still sell bits for the gtt? ive never seen one installed, idnt think they came with a crank driven waterpump just an electric one

Post Thanks / Like

You can get a universal water sprayer kit on eBay for cheap with everything you need stitches pump reservoir wot switch etc.
    After the retro show this year I've been looking into it. Would it actually work? subarus had them fitted as standard.
    I wanted a co2 kit but very expensive.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yer they do mate but at a serious price aswell uprated head gasket to 35 psi was 90 quid lol yer am hopeing to get mine installed ASAP as soon as I fix all my other issues and in the middle of building another engine, electric water pump u say hey now that's interesting I'll have a google see if I can get on need it to have adjustable psi actuation as the one gt tuning sell actuates at 20 psi boost

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill upload sum pics now into a library on my profile

Post Thanks / Like

you actuate it with a switch, you could probably use the stock overboost switch as thats adjustable

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yer ur on about with an over ride switch more then likely hooked upto rear wiper motor for pre drenching, it's when the car is boosting I dnt get, pics uploading now

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan y View Post
    You can get a universal water sprayer kit on eBay for cheap with everything you need stitches pump reservoir wot switch etc.
    After the retro show this year I've been looking into it. Would it actually work? subarus had them fitted as standard.
    I wanted a co2 kit but very expensive.
    How strange after you wipped my butt on the strip, I went home and made a i/c water sprayer cost me £15 tops. I do plan on doing a before and after air temperature test when me car is back on the road. It was a bloody warm day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebagmagic View Post

Yer ur on about with an over ride switch more then likely hooked upto rear wiper motor for pre drenching, it's when the car is boosting I dnt get, pics uploading now
    I'm not on about an over ride switch? It's a pressure sensitive switch u can use to switch it on at set boost levels. Be aware though most tracks and drag strips don't allow use of intercoolers sprays

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry just realised what u ment, I'm new to all this cannot upload a pic for some reason will keep trying, had anyone known anyone to have this kit already set up?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ow right nice one for that info, to be fair I will only be using the car for normall road use, currently running t25/t28 but got to replace headgasket n water pump then shuda be good to go with the intercooler,