Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Help please need to find an old owner have details of him need info on the r5 I got

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Just brought a r5 gtt, have a folder full of receipts with a guy name would like to speak to him or if anyone knows of the car or the old owner,
    • car had an engine build from holbay racing in the late 90's
    • e reg,
    • has full leather trim recaro cossie seats blue and black trim,
    • roof lined in blue and black
    • blue leather dash
    • was running gt tunning stage 7 he5si turbo

only asking as the guy was a ROTC member any help would be greatly appritiated many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help please need to find an old owner have details of him need info on the r5 I g

A picture or registration would help.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help please need to find an old owner have details of him need info on the r5 I g

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post

Or even the guy's name.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Reg is e352kyw name was Paul Martin, thanks for replys new to this sort off thing cheers

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the admin search for Paul Martin.... nothing.
    It's probable he was a member before we last lost the website data (2008-ish).

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yer this was a long shot he was I believe, but then also a mr john okane (not sure if okane is ment to be seperate just copied name off a recipt that's how spelt) had the car, after Paul Martin, if possible cud u check that name? As he could of been a member! The recipt was dated 06 and I know he had the car till 2010 to he sold to the guy I brought it of who was a complete arse n striped bits of, just wanted to find out more info on car as a lot of money been spent along the years thanks again lads

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebagmagic View Post
    Yer this was a long shot he was I believe, but then also a mr john okane
    https://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=745

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much mate!!! :-) but on the downside the car was red wounder if he had it sprayed blue, can u find an address email addy would like to contact him or in some way get my details to him? If anyone in ROTC knows or speaks to this guy would be great full to get I touch, worth 15 pound sterling just for that one bit of info

Then again I have his home addy might just send a letter worth a shout I think

Pictures uploaded into album if people want to take a look see if anyone knows the car! Thanks again Gordon

Post Thanks / Like

Try putting his details into this to see if he has a landline telephone:

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publi...earch.publisha

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers mate will try that avenue, anyone in the Aberdeen area remember the car?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebagmagic View Post

Cheers mate will try that avenue, anyone in the Aberdeen area remember the car?
    pretty sure i saw this car parked up at crail one year, and then again at race at the base in edzell (thats going back a bit now tho)

As for the guys where abouts, cant help you there sorry

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yer thanks for the info mate, from all the receipts I got the guy spent a far whack just a shame I got ripped of a bit by the guy I brought it off to a point but then my own nieveness comes into it aswell, but still a nice car, just put a t25/t28 3inch down pipe in just got to do a head gasket and get head skimmed then tuned up and good to go cheer tho mate