Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: wizards of 'ft

I've absolutely no idea what's wrong with it. Haven't touched the car for a month as I've had some annual leave.

Anyway Opened the ecu to see if I could see/smell any signs of burning. Couldn't see anything so whipped it back on. Car started first click!

No idea what's wrong with it. I dread to say it but I wonder if I didn't have the connector plugged in properly seems unlikely but I don't know what else it could be.

Have got a good deal of ms1v3 & edis 4 fitted for £300 by a mate so seems silly not to bite his hands off for it. Does anyone know what a scoff modded ecu and jetronic is worth?

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff so it was like any computer problem....lol switch off and restart works.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish mine was so bloody easy.. Well done bud

Post Thanks / Like

It has literally baffled me. All the misfiring, poor starting etc has gone. Even took it out for a drive (I forgot I'd putbleed valve on it! Hit the a38 expected 8 psi not 22! Pants well and truely shat )

Notts keep going with it mate' you'll get there

Post Thanks / Like

Iv started chopping wires what's the worse that can happen it won't beat me il have a go as I'm not paying £100+ for a new loom if this don't work il pay 59p for a box a matches

Post Thanks / Like

A mate and I went through mine and did the same. Pretty dull and painful taking all the leccy tape off but did look a lot smarter once It was all done

Post Thanks / Like

Have you cut through the thick black ones? They seem to contain two/three other wires.. Done the rest and it's still the same just the thick black ones todo now

Post Thanks / Like

I don't recall any thick black ones mate. I literally now have the wiring to each sensor, earths and loom live. I don't remember any thing else

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benjibrady View Post
    I don't recall any thick black ones mate. I literally now have the wiring to each sensor, earths and loom live. I don't remember any thing else
    Iv chopped one black and it contains a black and a yellow I just joined them up an it's still the same il keep going for now.. Dam thing