Post Thanks / Like

Raider Front seats

As above, no silly prices. any condition considered.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raider Front seats

I have a pair, drivers side is rather fcuked (torn bolster material etc) but the passenger side is good. Can sort some pictures tomorrow. Will PM them though.

Wouldn't want silly money but the carriage may be a killer.

Post Thanks / Like

Andy if Jim not interested in yours I could be any pics

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll have a full raider interior available with no rips in the seat and in good condition at the end of the month. 550 delivered

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^ pmsl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Higgy82 View Post
    I'll have a full raider interior available with no rips in the seat and in good condition at the end of the month. 550 delivered
    Take no notice £5.50 is a bargin

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westy94 View Post
    ^^^^ pmsl

I'm only selling for what I paid for it of t'internet.... im only new to the 5 scene so educate me!!!! ive found it extremely hard to find a good quality interior! so what should I be asking for it?

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raider seats are hard to come for, really its down to what people are willing to buy it at the time. Like you said you were after the interior and that was the only one with the condition you were after at that price. I paid next to nothing for mine, but had to do a bit of swapping around to get rid of the catch marks and tears from it. Getting a drivers seat without tears with very hard to find. But easier to find a passenger side and then do some swapping around of material my interior set me back around £250 for it, that's including rebuilding the side bolsters. Plus with spare material to hand, not enough to make another seat but can swap over base and sides incase of any rips happen.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Raider seats are hard to come for, really its down to what people are willing to buy it at the time. Like you said you were after the interior and that was the only one with the condition you were after at that price. I paid next to nothing for mine, but had to do a bit of swapping around to get rid of the catch marks and tears from it. Getting a drivers seat without tears with very hard to find. But easier to find a passenger side and then do some swapping around of material my interior set me back around £250 for it, that's including rebuilding the side bolsters. Plus with spare material to hand, not enough to make another seat but can swap over base and sides incase of any rips happen.

Exactly, I saw the seat. They have no holes in any of them, drivers/passenger and rear, I don't have the experience to change cloths etc so it was a no brainer a good quality interior with no fuss.

Fortunately I have found another set that im collecting when I get back from working away so ill sell the set I have now. If not ill keep them no problems. its another excuse to get a raider haha

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, I saw the seat. They have no holes in any of them, drivers/passenger and rear, I don't have the experience to change cloths etc so it was a no brainer a good quality interior with no fuss.

Fortunately I have found another set that im collecting when I get back from working away so ill sell the set I have now. If not ill keep them no problems. its another excuse to get a raider haha
    You not got a raider as good as my logic buying the parts then finding the car, though I do buy the smaller items first which than taking up space like seats, though did have about 5 passenger raider seats and 1 drivers side as seemed to have collected them along the way.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

You not got a raider as good as my logic buying the parts then finding the car, though I do buy the smaller items first which than taking up space like seats, though did have about 5 passenger raider seats and 1 drivers side as seemed to have collected them along the way.
    yeah I have a raider its got an aftermarket interior and want to turn it back to OE. what I meant was it was an excuse to buy another Raider

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I have a raider its got an aftermarket interior and want to turn it back to OE. what I meant was it was an excuse to buy another Raider
    Ahh thought it was a bit strange saying that, then looked in your profile to see you already had one. Well that's enough bumping for Jims classified post.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh thought it was a bit strange saying that, then looked in your profile to see you already had one. Well that's enough bumping for Jims classified post.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

No probs, will see what Jim says

Post Thanks / Like

Don't let one comment on here make you think you won't get that sort of money back on your interior. If someone wants to do their car properly and is struggling to get a good raider interior, they will pay that sort of money.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mingblus3 View Post
    Don't let one comment on here make you think you won't get that sort of money back on your interior. If someone wants to do their car properly and is struggling to get a good raider interior, they will pay that sort of money.
    I know ill get my money back, and I have no issues of storing it till someone wants it. I wasn't prepared to pay a couple of hundred for something with holes that doesn't look good, needed work and still looked tatty when all the work was done especially when its going into a project that I want to look mint when finished.

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember buying a full set of raider seats for £100 around 2006 lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimGTT View Post
    As above, no silly prices. any condition considered.
    I have these mate not seen the light of day for 10 years only got them out the loft to take pictures that's why they look a little dusty.
    Make me a good offer.

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 005 View Post
    I have these mate not seen the light of day for 10 years only got them out the loft to take pictures that's why they look a little dusty.
    Make me a good offer.

[/url]

you have a pm

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

PM mate