Post Thanks / Like

Modified C1J + Extras

For sale I have the C1J out of Jet as I am starting my B18 conversion next month, Markey mark built the engine back in 2007 and emailed a while ago to get the spec of it, what he said;

"From memory its standard bottom end with a balanced crank and lightened flywheel, Piper 285 cam and vernier (think it was dialled in at 112deg), slightly ported head with Piper valve springs"

the engine made 171 bhp & 193trq @ 19psi boost (print out to prove), on a standard phase 2 fuel pump so couldn't proper test above 5k rpm, is estimated to be around the 180bhp mark on its new fuel pump.

I must stress that the engine breathes heavily and produces only 11psi of oil pressure at tick over so would benefit from having the rings inspected and the oil pump rebuilt.

Comes with loom, manifold, downpipe and anything else that i find isnt needed when doing the conversion.

Engine is still in the car at the moment so can send videos, or meet people and take them out in etc anything to install confidence.

Please note that I dont have any receipts for the work done so cannot prove the parts fitted however people are welcome to do minor disassembly providing it goes back as found.

My T25 is not included in the sale as I have not had chance to test my new t34 however can be included under further negotiation.

I have no idea how much this is worth so i'll say £275 ono (please someone let me know if I have set this sky high)

May break engine apart if I get any interest in bits

Pics on request,

Any questions please ask on here on ring/drop me a text on 07772853210

many thanks

Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Modified C1J + Extras

About right price bud stick with it.. Or keep it as a spare like I'm doing

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know could keep it but don't really have anywhere to store it & with the wedding taking up all my available cash i'd ideally like to make some back so I can get my cams reprofiled.

Post Thanks / Like

Interested in the cam & springs, if you decide to break.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay mart,

once the B18 is in and happy with it, if I havent had interest in the C1J, Ill break it

Post Thanks / Like

For a £100 you could fix it and have a nice c1j bud.. Worth a thought Or a good selling point should you choose to sell.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

First dibs on the flywheel and vernier pulley please, and 2nd in line for the cam and springs if you decide to break.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Be interested in the cylinder head if it's flat and standard height