Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

white gtt full ktec kit near blackburn

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

followed a white gtt with a full ktec kit on it and a split rear window abit like charisma's one i just wondered if it was anybody on here? followed it through rishton near blackburn

Post Thanks / Like

Re: white gtt full ktec kit near blackburn

I have spotted this a few times also

Not my bag but by all accounts it's running efi on a well spec'd lump and making good power

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah i think him and his mate bought some bits off me when i stripped my red one but i never saw the car but it does sound like him.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh i think him and his mate bought some bits off me when i stripped my red one but i never saw the car but it does sound like him.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Its me i saw you a few cars behind me going to great harwood didnt know there was any body in the blackburn area with 5turbos be good to meet up and have a chat its not efi yet going to be in the next few weeks tho .the kit might not be to everybodys taste i like modified cars and doing all the mods myself be good to see some other fives if any of you are about.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is mostly broken and in bits, I was under the impression it was efi, not sure why, I think someone at my local garage said it was, something about a split screen tailgate and 11 second quarters they mentioned, so when I saw yours I put 2 and 2 together and got 6........

looks well looked after even if it isn't my cup of tea, and it's whatever flotes your boat when it comes to your own motor.

I'm actually in Nelson but the BB post code comes up as Blackburn on this site, I'm often working on the roads in Blackburn hence why I have spotted you a few times

Post Thanks / Like

Another local 5. Great look forward to seeing your car. Welcome mate. Get some pics up.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi would be good to meet a few local 5 owners cant get pics up on my ipad does any one know how i rebuilt the whole car about 2years ago and been using as my toy been going over to clitheroe for the last few weeks to help a mate build his car thats proberly when i ve been spotted driving about gt phil if you need a hand with the car give me a shout . raider red not seen your car before are you local to blackburn

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ye i live in great harwood I had a metalic red one up until 2 years ago but i have only had the 50 shades of grey for 6 months. Ye we need to all have a meet up. I dont think theres been as many gtts around here in the last 10 years.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ye a meet up with a few would be good im off to chris at efi parts this wkend to have mine rolling roaded to see what power its making. is your 5 standard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mk5gtt View Post
    Its me i saw you a few cars behind me going to great harwood didnt know there was any body in the blackburn area with 5turbos be good to meet up and have a chat its not efi yet going to be in the next few weeks tho .the kit might not be to everybodys taste i like modified cars and doing all the mods myself be good to see some other fives if any of you are about.
    Modified is my cup of tea too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mk5gtt View Post
    Hi would be good to meet a few local 5 owners cant get pics up on my ipad does any one know how i rebuilt the whole car about 2years ago and been using as my toy been going over to clitheroe for the last few weeks to help a mate build his car thats proberly when i ve been spotted driving about gt phil if you need a hand with the car give me a shout . raider red not seen your car before are you local to blackburn
    Is your mates Gtt in clitheroe, white, pretty standard and been sitting under a carport for a couple of years?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

No its a mk1 golf but i have seen the that one dont know who he is tho trixnflix are you local to clitheroe

Post Thanks / Like

Used to be up there every weekend, my old white Gtt was situated on bleasdale avenue, about 40 metres away from that standard Gtt in the carport. I live in bamberbridge, Preston (just off jct29 of the m6) now, but know clitheroe pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like

if your out and about in Blackburn, im mostly around Johnson st everyday. Would love to see your car, it looks mean. So wish I didn't sell my wide arch white 5 now, it was only a gtx but with a side exit and Subaru bonnet vent sitting directly on top of the carb, it sure was fun. I think its in Darwen now the guy don't drive it though.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi b18ftmojo 5 ive seen your car at johnson street before be good to see some more fives and have a chat i see your going to the rolling road day at the end of sept are you driving there be good to get a few of us that are local and convoy down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats cool im up for a convoy down to scoffs. I dont knw who else is going from round here though.