Post Thanks / Like

52mm gauges

Aright guys, ive been looking at finally fitting my 52mm gauges, i got them from 'pro sport gauges' a long time ago, ive been looking at the wiring diagrams and its confusing me a little, just wondering if any one can help me out, this is the diagram ive been given by them

http://prosportgauges.com/52mmPerfor...0Elec~mech.pdf

and if any one can make it out this is the little drawing ive done

sorry if its a bit of a crappy drawing, but if any one can make sense of it with a little cross reference from the sites diagram and let me know if im on the right track then I can maybe get the rest of them sorted using the same method... thanks for the time

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 52mm gauges

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet-Pete View Post
    Aright guys, ive been looking at finally fitting my 52mm gauges, i got them from 'pro sport gauges' a long time ago, ive been looking at the wiring diagrams and its confusing me a little, just wondering if any one can help me out, this is the diagram ive been given by them

http://prosportgauges.com/52mmPerfor...0Elec~mech.pdf

and if any one can make it out this is the little drawing ive done

sorry if its a bit of a crappy drawing, but if any one can make sense of it with a little cross reference from the sites diagram and let me know if im on the right track then I can maybe get the rest of them sorted using the same method... thanks for the time
    looks ok i think the actual diagram needs the red wire to acc as well mate

Post Thanks / Like

To me that looks right how many gauges are you running and will they sit in a line together if so join all the lives together and leave a tail I.e a longer wire so when you join that to say a live it powers them all up together rather than having loads of connectors hope that helps you can then do the same for earths and the lights

Post Thanks / Like

I went a bit nuts when ordering, I got dazzled by the start up ceremonies on YouTube, so I got oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure, boost, afr, voltz and water temp, 3 on the pillar pod, 3 in the vents on the dash then 1 where the clock is,