Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sangliers 2013 Video Clips WANTED

right you SANGLIERS 2013 LOT i need you video clips by tomorrow so i can get the DVD done for pod, please if you havent done it yet to it now if your interested, many thanx for all those that have inputted already you wont be dissappointed, OFF TOPIC ill be filming Unofficial Frog Pod 2013 Too @ Retro rides on sunday as well and will be doing DVD too but i will upload the clips to for this to youtube as they are alot shorter.. COME ON PEEPS thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R5MJH View Post
    right you SANGLIERS 2013 LOT i need you video clips by tomorrow so i can get the DVD done for pod, please if you havent done it yet to it now if your interested, many thanx for all those that have inputted already you wont be dissappointed, OFF TOPIC ill be filming Unofficial Frog Pod 2013 Too @ Retro rides on sunday as well and will be doing DVD too but i will upload the clips to for this to youtube as they are alot shorter.. COME ON PEEPS thanx mick

last bump

Post Thanks / Like

right having a mare doing this dvd but think im ontop now but it should be done for pod, id like to thank TNT Andy, pigsnake, mr reed/ricardo, dan y, logg for the input, its 1hr 15 mins in total, the speech was out so ive had to reconvert again

Post Thanks / Like

ok its done now ready i will be uploading the dvd to skydrive hopefully, it is ready to burn so all you need is nero and create a dvd movie easy for those ONLY not at pod that would like it, its 4.3gb so will take time to download but you will be happy with the result, feel free to comment, ill ask ian s how many of us are at pod i think so i dont do to many thanx alot mick

Post Thanks / Like

Good work Mick - I'm glad you're doing this, if I did it, it would be 3 minutes long and ****e. Looking forward to catching up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Good work Mick - I'm glad you're doing this, if I did it, it would be 3 minutes long and ****e. Looking forward to catching up.

thanx andy you coming to pod now, be cool to see you and the notorious fluffy again, everyone clips i got have been added and converted so it will all be widescreen 16:9 ive converted all daves iphone stuff to and reconverted it so its all pukka i also added your jean clip into line and it looks like a pro did it lol from mine to yours and back to mine again lol, i just hope everyone appreciates the dvd mate

Post Thanks / Like

Not too sure about the Pod fella as its about 150 miles home from Blyton or 150 miles to Pod, then another 150 to home, so not sure ATM, see how the Mrs is n stuff.

Ahhhhh - you're not doing the Blyton trip are you?

Hmm - that might just have swung it.

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately mate me and mike are both working and can only make pod on sunday, dont worry mate youll get a dvd even if i send it, currently uploading too skydrive but it takes ages. once done all you do is download 9 files and use nero.

create a dvd movie and put all downloaded files in the video ts library and then burn

easy peasy boss

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've tried to send you my files, but they're HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE?!

I'm still learning the ropes with the GoPro. I can send them to you on a CD, if I figure that out????????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    I've tried to send you my files, but they're HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE?!

I'm still learning the ropes with the GoPro. I can send them to you on a CD, if I figure that out????????
    how big steve GB wise im uploading now to skydrive now but its taking forever

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

how big steve GB wise im uploading now to skydrive now but its taking forever
    I started to upload my files to my company FTP site but when I started (and bearing in mind i've got BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours to upload the monsters?!

I've two files, one is 1.54 GB and one is 5.21 GB!!

Post Thanks / Like

I started to upload my files to my company FTP site but when I started (and bearing in mind i've got BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours to upload the monsters?!

I've two files, one is 1.54 GB and one is 5.21 GB!!
    kin hell the quality is very good then for 2 files how long are they time wise

the whole dvd i done so far is 4.17gb and thats a 1hr 15mins but tbh the files b4 were totalling 9gb but i made them stupid high quality which isnt needed for dvd

hmmm we could convert them to make them smaller ?? do you have a media info on the right mouse to see what the bit rate is???

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

kin hell the quality is very good then for 2 files how long are they time wise

the whole dvd i done so far is 4.17gb and thats a 1hr 15mins but tbh the files b4 were totalling 9gb but i made them stupid high quality which isnt needed for dvd

hmmm we could convert them to make them smaller ?? do you have a media info on the right mouse to see what the bit rate is???
    The 1.54GB file is the complete lap we did of Spa - 10 min 59 seconds

The 3.66GB file (Sorry, made a mistake previously) is 26 minutes of the Sangliers drive!

Post Thanks / Like

like this steve

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/attachmen...1&d=1372801275
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

ive set bit rate to 5000 whats yours?? on the 2 files matey ill make a pro of you yet mate

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

no mate thats properties is there a MEDIAINFO further up if not download and install

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to upload my files (BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours
    I think that to upload 6GB it should take in the region of either

80 minutes for 10Mb/s
    40 minutes for 20Mb/s

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

no mate thats properties is there a MEDIAINFO further up if not download and install
    No, there's no MEDIAINFO linky.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

for those with big files ie bigdanc and big steve if ya going to pod and want to give me the files on dvd ill revise the dvd later and redo, steves trying to get his files to me before but its going to be tight for pod thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

i am now burning rev1 of the sangliers dvd im doing 1 for everyone that was there if you are interested and were not there let me know ill take extra ill be uploading @ some point to skydrive too but its mega slow thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

what a num nut ive just burned 15 dvds to fine its the pod dvd from last year ive got to start again grrrrrrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

??
    Last edited by R5MJH; 07-07-2013 at 19:27.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sangliers 2013 DVD

right peeps ive managed to upload part 1 of the dvd, it contains the first 14 mins but is 1gb if you want to download its called vts_01_1 and open it with windows media player, ill be uploading the rest for anyone thats not at pod, im taking 25 dvds with me to pod so that should easily cover it, people that dont have nero or a burning app on there pc and are not at pod, ill still send to them

heres link only download the one file i said others will be uploaded soon, the 1st 17 dvds @pod are only for the people that went any spare after ill happily give away thanx again and also any comments are greatly appreciated remember this is mainly my work, BUT theres clips from tnt andy, logg, pigsnake, dan y, and dave reed/ricardo, the quality is excellent but theres some shaking lol but youll get the idea

daves sniggering is NOT on this part of the file as its later on the DVD

link:
    http

ill put links in later having a few probs sorry
    Last edited by R5MJH; 04-07-2013 at 20:57.

Post Thanks / Like

Mick! Could you bring 1 extra?

I'm not sure if Jesus nr2 is still attending but if he is could you give it to him?
    It'll get to me later then

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tutuur View Post
    Mick! Could you bring 1 extra?

I'm not sure if Jesus nr2 is still attending but if he is could you give it to him?
    It'll get to me later then
    im taking spares arthur ill prob take a few more now as i see the theres some frenchies going etc, just make him aware of who i am so i can hand it over, there easy to copy too, just take a iso image and rewrite as many as ya like matey

Post Thanks / Like

hope everyone that got a dvd today @ pod enjoys watching it, please leave any comments if you like it, people below wasnt there or i didnt see them later in the day

1. logg
    2. ricardo
    3. gtmatt
    4. mart
    5. andy m
    6. jesus
    7. nick k

i also gave 5/6 to the frenchies pascal etc hope they like it

ill upload the rest for a possible download later, i can send a copy through the post too if ya want for £1 to cover p&p only, logg ill sort you when i see ya or grab a copy of bigdan's let me know either way thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't make Pod today as i was seeing my daughter for the day. I left Blyton Park about 2pm yesterday and popped in to see the ol man in Newark on the way home. If it wasn't for that i would have stayed at the ol mans las night and headed to Pod today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    I couldn't make Pod today as i was seeing my daughter for the day. I left Blyton Park about 2pm yesterday and popped in to see the ol man in Newark on the way home. If it wasn't for that i would have stayed at the ol mans las night and headed to Pod today.
    ricardo pm me your address ill send you one no probs mate

Post Thanks / Like

just to let anyone know ive nearly uploaded the sangliers 2013 dvd to skydrive, once done ill leave the link this is what you will need to do

1. download all 10 files
    2. use any software that makes a dvd video
    3. drag all 10 files into the video ts part of the dvd to burn
    4. burn dvd

easy ok mick
    Last edited by R5MJH; 08-07-2013 at 19:39.

Post Thanks / Like

here you go this will be available for 1 month only, theres 1 file still to upload which im doing now but it will be complete in 1 hour, it can also be watched in file format by windows media player. save all 10 files in a folder called video ts then click on video_ts.ifo to watch. enjoy mick

http://sdrv.ms/17OwIYu

Post Thanks / Like

hope everyone that got a dvd today @ pod enjoys watching it, please leave any comments if you like it, people below wasnt there or i didnt see them later in the day

1. logg
    2. ricardo
    3. gtmatt
    4. mart
    5. andy m
    6. jesus
    7. nick k

i also gave 5/6 to the frenchies pascal etc hope they like it

ill upload the rest for a possible download later, i can send a copy through the post too if ya want for £1 to cover p&p only, logg ill sort you when i see ya or grab a copy of bigdan's let me know either way thanx mick
    Mick - not gotto watch it as yet, times tight atm I'm spreading my evenings over landscaping and the car and the other normal household chores, soon as I've had a butchers I'll give you a shout, can't wait to have a look.

Stotty.

Post Thanks / Like

stotty ur da man, yeah when ya get 1hr 15mins lol to watch it that's cool tc matey mick

Post Thanks / Like

hi all just wondering if anyones watched the dvd yet ive not had any feedback many thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna watch mine tonight Mick.lookin forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Top job on DVD Mick.It was good to see all the cars again and those awesome roads..Love the Dave and Ricardo Clip..Thanks for all the effort you put into it buddy.cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pigsnake View Post
    Top job on DVD Mick.It was good to see all the cars again and those awesome roads..Love the Dave and Ricardo Clip..Thanks for all the effort you put into it buddy.cheers.
    thanx luke for the good comments it was a pleasure matey, your clips worked well, i left my camera @ hotel 1st night by mistake and missed the atmosphere in the italian restaurent but next year eh also you can see the spa day that you wasnt at sorry to rub it in

see ya down the road, thanx for the cakes @ pod too, i didnt have one but its the thought that counts love to missus too laterz matey mick

Post Thanks / Like

A really big thank you Mick, it made me laugh watching the clips again, TurboTed lighting up the tyres on the 21..... And setting light to his brakes

Cheeky little 140 and I do believe 135 overtaking those fives following that black Megane

Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to put it all together, a nice momento of our weekend away

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    A really big thank you Mick, it made me laugh watching the clips again, TurboTed lighting up the tyres on the 21..... And setting light to his brakes

Cheeky little 140 and I do believe 135 overtaking those fives following that black Megane

Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to put it all together, a nice momento of our weekend away
    anytime rich as you say its a great momento of the weekend cant wait till the next one

Post Thanks / Like

just to let anyone know if they want a copy of the dvd im happy to burn 1 and post it FOC no probs, i dont mind if you didnt come this may make you want to go next time just let me know no worries thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by R5MJH; 17-07-2013 at 22:35.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mick - Started to watch the vid last night, got 20 mins in - great memories fella, great memories - thanks for your time and effort putting that together

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Hi Mick - Started to watch the vid last night, got 20 mins in - great memories fella, great memories - thanks for your time and effort putting that together
    your most welcome andy anytime boss, hope fluffy's ok too

Post Thanks / Like

im at phils surrey meet on 7th august if anyone wants a free copy there, just let me know thanx mick