Post Thanks / Like

Karting Corner South 2016

This thread is purely for discussing future karting events for the South section, but will be open to anyone to comment etc, or anyone who dont mind travelling. when the date, location and time is decided i will make a new thread in the events section thanx mick
    Last edited by R5MJH; 11-01-2014 at 17:30.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Karting Corner South 2013

I say Buckmmore park & Lakeside are both well worth going to. I'll find out more info on Buckmore and post up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Reed View Post
    I say Buckmmore park & Lakeside are both well worth going to. I'll find out more info on Buckmore and post up.
    thanx dave id already mentioned lakeside to marc so report back mate thanx

also check your race times if you didnt see them on the other karting post
    Last edited by R5MJH; 30-04-2013 at 10:14.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Reed View Post
    buckmore park, 10 mins drive for me

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandown would be my preference but Buckmore would also get my vote. Last time at BP i got stitched up with a moody cart that had no power (had nothing to do with me being a fat arsed mo fo!!)

Would be up for either

Post Thanks / Like

update:

ive just emailed lakeside, buckmore, sandown for prices of karting for the last week of august/1st week september with a view to make this our half yearly karting meet. ill post up when i receive the prices back, it wont be as cheap as the last event at crawley by the looks of things, but we will see. i was thinking that maybe a round 2 at crawley might be good as we got our times to improve on. anyways lets see what they come back with, theres plenty of time to see thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R5MJH View Post
    update:

ive just emailed lakeside, buckmore, sandown for prices of karting for the last week of august/1st week september with a view to make this our half yearly karting meet. ill post up when i receive the prices back, it wont be as cheap as the last event at crawley by the looks of things, but we will see. i was thinking that maybe a round 2 at crawley might be good as we got our times to improve on. anyways lets see what they come back with, theres plenty of time to see thanx mick
    for people that didnt see before this ill post up finding tomorrow but sandown is fully booked for the 25 august already they may half other availibility thou, also finding that on one track we need 35 people to have it alone which i think we would struggle to get anyways ill post info up tom mick

Post Thanks / Like

Ill chat with my mate at sandown and see what he can put together for us mate

Post Thanks / Like

ill put info up tom when im indoors in the morning mate anyways leave it for the mo phil

Post Thanks / Like

hello all right

buckmore park offered

We would be able to offer you an exclusive group event for this amount of drivers.
    The endurance race consists of a practice/qualifier followed by a non stop race with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers.
    The 25 minute race is for a minimum of 12 drivers, maximum of 35 drivers. Cost per driver is £59.00.
    The 45 minute race is for a minimum of 15 drivers, maximum of 35 drivers. Cost per driver is £85.00.
    The Sprint race consists of a short practice, three heats and a final with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers.
    The Micro Sprint is for a minimum of 12 drivers, maximum of 16 drivers with cost per driver £85.00.
    The Mini Sprint is for a minimum of 17 drivers, maximum of 30 drivers with cost of £85.00 per driver.
    At present, we do have weekend dates available at the end of August, beginning of September(subject to availability at time of booking).

lakeside offered
    For 25 at lakeside you would get an exclusive track this would mean that
    this would only have the track just for you and your group. We run all our events at lakeside
    on our Twin engine Pro karts
    no prices yet waiting for email

sandown offered

There are various options available depending on the time/date you wanted to come, and the amount of drivers in your group.
    For a private race, we have a minimum billing of 20 drivers – prices start at £45.00 per person.
    Our most popular format is the D40 which is priced at £70.00 per driver. Details as follows

D40
    This format is a straight head to head sprint race.
    Each driver would enjoy a 5 minute practice in which they would get to grips with the kart and the circuit,
    post their fastest lap and so attempt to clinch Pole Position. This qualifier would determine the grid for
    a 40 minute race, and at the green light, drivers would race head to head in a sprint to the finish. There
    will be a podium presentation for the top 3 drivers and all attendees will receive a printout of their
    lap times and results.
    5 minute practice qualifier
    40 minute Race

last email from sandown

Hi Mick

Our track is fully booked on 25 August – are there any other dates that would work?
    The Daytona Sprint is priced at £45 per driver based on a minimum billing of 20 drivers
    . This is a 5 minute practice/qualifying session followed by a 20 minute sprint race.
    Kind regards
    Jack

with regards to track time you can see most costs i beleive if we went indoor sunday evening again you get more track time for the money

crawley roughly £35 for 40/50 mins

london bridge roughly £45 for 40/50 mins

obviously its a long way away get but id want to get a thread started in the next few weeks for a number count, id prefer us on our own on the track so we cant get beat by a outsider, lakeside looks good as they are twin engine karts, ill wait for a reply for costs to get a idea

please read the above carefully

any comments/input welcome thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

hello all right

buckmore park offered

We would be able to offer you an exclusive group event for this amount of drivers.
    The endurance race consists of a practice/qualifier followed by a non stop race with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers.
    The 25 minute race is for a minimum of 12 drivers, maximum of 35 drivers. Cost per driver is £59.00.
    The 45 minute race is for a minimum of 15 drivers, maximum of 35 drivers. Cost per driver is £85.00.
    The Sprint race consists of a short practice, three heats and a final with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers.
    The Micro Sprint is for a minimum of 12 drivers, maximum of 16 drivers with cost per driver £85.00.
    The Mini Sprint is for a minimum of 17 drivers, maximum of 30 drivers with cost of £85.00 per driver.
    At present, we do have weekend dates available at the end of August, beginning of September(subject to availability at time of booking).

lakeside offered
    For 25 at lakeside you would get an exclusive track this would mean that
    this would only have the track just for you and your group. We run all our events at lakeside
    on our Twin engine Pro karts
    no prices yet waiting for email

sandown offered

There are various options available depending on the time/date you wanted to come, and the amount of drivers in your group.
    For a private race, we have a minimum billing of 20 drivers – prices start at £45.00 per person.
    Our most popular format is the D40 which is priced at £70.00 per driver. Details as follows

D40
    This format is a straight head to head sprint race.
    Each driver would enjoy a 5 minute practice in which they would get to grips with the kart and the circuit,
    post their fastest lap and so attempt to clinch Pole Position. This qualifier would determine the grid for
    a 40 minute race, and at the green light, drivers would race head to head in a sprint to the finish. There
    will be a podium presentation for the top 3 drivers and all attendees will receive a printout of their
    lap times and results.
    5 minute practice qualifier
    40 minute Race

last email from sandown

Hi Mick

Our track is fully booked on 25 August – are there any other dates that would work?
    The Daytona Sprint is priced at £45 per driver based on a minimum billing of 20 drivers
    . This is a 5 minute practice/qualifying session followed by a 20 minute sprint race.
    Kind regards
    Jack

with regards to track time you can see most costs i beleive if we went indoor sunday evening again you get more track time for the money

crawley roughly £35 for 40/50 mins

london bridge roughly £45 for 40/50 mins

obviously its a long way away get but id want to get a thread started in the next few weeks for a number count, id prefer us on our own on the track so we cant get beat by a outsider, lakeside looks good as they are twin engine karts, ill wait for a reply for costs to get a idea

please read the above carefully

any comments/input welcome thanx mick

evening bump

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

All look good and prices not bad,im sure you will have a blast.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be up for whateverone is choosing chips and I'm sure I could get a few mates involved too if needed. Oh and with me there everyone else is guaranteed not to be last

Post Thanks / Like

i need to know if how many people would pay £70 for 45 mins track time asap looking possibly sandown but need 20 people minimum for a private race would possibly be on the sunday 1st september not sure of time so only put name in if ya can go possbly any time on that day,

i need to know asap as sandown is extremly popular and i think for the value this isnt bad, theres still no guarentee it will be here as im not sure if this is booked out yet

1. R5mjh +1

Post Thanks / Like

i need to know if how many people would pay £70 for 45 mins track time asap looking possibly sandown but need 20 people minimum for a private race would possibly be on the sunday 1st september not sure of time so only put name in if ya can go possbly any time on that day,

i need to know asap as sandown is extremly popular and i think for the value this isnt bad, theres still no guarentee it will be here as im not sure if this is booked out yet
    they have availiblity currently on this day now and time would be early afternoon around 1pm remember if we do go here and the weather is bad im not sure what will happen, if ya interested and availible for this time and date and dont mind paying this amount put ya name on list for the possilibly of going here, i need numbers asap to see if this is going to happen if no success then i will rethink maybe indoor crawley, as london bridge would need 32 people for the sunday unlimited thanx mick

1. r5mjh +1

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude ill have to let you know at the end of the week as I'm away ATM

Post Thanks / Like

1. R5mjh +1
    2. Fat roofer

Post Thanks / Like

I'm away that week.

Post Thanks / Like

1 and 2. R5mjh +1
    3. Fat roofer
    4 and 5. Romil Davda +1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    I'm away that week.
    when you around marc please as id like you there

Post Thanks / Like

please refer to this thread at the moment

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthrea...035#post332035

Post Thanks / Like

ive got ian s to delete the other thread as it got to confusing im waiting for a email to check for 18/08 now so as soon as i get one hopefully we can start list again, we will need 20 thou on this to get the discount, i think we may struggle tbh but lets try anywayz if we cant get 20 then i may try and get crawley indoor again for the same day but in the evening as its cheaper, im hoping thou as its sandown more people from further up the country will come, ya can bring your friends or family even the missus if she fancies it lol thanx again mick

forgot they do need to be an adult to be in the same race as us
    Last edited by R5MJH; 27-05-2013 at 22:02.

Post Thanks / Like

hi all im thinking of getting a return RTOC group with friends together for a winter night on sunday 15th september @ crawley indood ill start a thread later, is there any interest in this thanx mick

Post Thanks / Like

thinking of doing a kart event beginning of feb ill post up soon once i have the details as we didnt go @ xmas

Post Thanks / Like

right you lot f1k slough has a offer on in january for karting

1 x 30 mins for just over £20 looking at friday 24th january 2014 max of 12 people max think theres a slot for 19.00 but we'd need to get a list asap otherwise we can do a friday in febuary @ crawley for £40 for 3 x 15 min sessions, max 20 people for track exclusiveness slot @ 18.45 ish for crawley

any comments

Post Thanks / Like

Or unlimited on a Thursday for £25
    Minimum of 1 hours karting and maximum of 4 hours depending how many arrive.

Post Thanks / Like

might be overkill marc 1hr?? also might be like crawley with the waiting if unlimited, i was thinking of you thats why i havent mentioned the sunday unlimited @ crawley matey but id be happy still to have a go on the thursday if we can get the numbers boss

Post Thanks / Like

Or unlimited on a Thursday for £25
    cant find this offer marc f1k??

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

i see that but when you go to booking pages the offer isnt listed

Post Thanks / Like

Its a turn up and drive.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Karting Corner South 2014

ill be sorting a southern event soon in april like last year, ill let you know in the near future, it will more than likely be in slough on a friday night 19.30 ish

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

anyone up for this on the Friday 18/07/2014 20.45 priced £40 crawley indoor

I know 5 already I think

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Karting Corner South 2015

anyone up for a bit of karting @ crawley indoor sometime in april??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Karting Corner South 2016

just booked some more karting thinking of organising another for you guys would there be any interest at crawley in august more than likely sunday evening?

let me know ya thoughts mick