Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

absolute massive thanks markey mark

Hello to all that reads this .....
    I like all u other nutty boost junkies am obsessed with 5 turbos.ive always wanted one with a bit of poke so the time torebuild a new bottom end was due......I sourced all the new internals myself new pistons..liners...new piper cam...vernier ...uprated springs etc....ive done all the work on my car myself up until that point .....headgaskets ...new head....turbos etc etc all the mods...
    I didnt have the space ...ie no garage or storage....an wasnt 100% confident with timing the vernier and cam....

I spoke to markey mark about his availability and how much roughly would cost and also timewise....I was more than happy and the next thing u know marks got the car

When I went an collected the car when all was complete I was very very impressed with the attention to detail with marks work.....any little niggle which he felt needed addressing he dealt with....didnt make a big fuss just got on and done it.....I have also run my engine in now and just knocked up first 1000 miles without even a whisper of a problem....enines running sound and I will be coming pod this year to get hopefully my 1st 12 sec pass......
    Basically of anyone is thinking bout having some major work c1j wise and need someone to handle it....I cannot praise markey mark enough.....absolute top bloke who really does know his stuff and my confidence in his build is 100% another car with the bd treatment
    Cheers mark......danny (kentraider)
    Last edited by kentraider; 28-04-2013 at 18:15.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: absolute massive thanks markey mark

it's good to know he's done a good job for you, you upped da boost yet.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nad-5GTT View Post
    it's good to know he's done a good job for you, you upped da boost yet.

Lmao......no arse licking here buddy...
    Just an honest feedback...u can vouch for it too.....
    Not upped boost yet but sorting out my afr gauge an im off lol....

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers for the comments mate, most appreciated and am glad you happy with the engine too. Nice to see you done 1000miles in it, up that boost now

Just so people know I have knocked a lot of private work on the head now so i'm not available as much as I use to be but may do odd bit here and there when i'm free

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Really happy with the build matey.....boost is only @ 12psi but pulls very well and engine feels so solid......is running very rich but when I sort out my afr gauge ill tweak the carb and bosh...

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I can vouch for mark aswell, over the last couple of years he has helped me out no end, even if luck hasn't always been on our side! Absolute top bloke Cheers mate