Post Thanks / Like

mapping?

I'm looking at getting my megasquirt powered b18ft mapped. I have rang a few places and one near ish me will do it for arround £275 that equates to an hour on the duno for full throttle mapping then live mapping forlower revvs etc...
    Does this sound like a good price as iI have no idea. Can anyone suggest a decent mapper in the Surrey area as I don't trust it going all the way up to scoffs on a base map.
    Failing that is there anyone local to me that could help map it so it could make the trip to scoffs?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by SCHWARTZ View Post
    I'm looking at getting my megasquirt powered b18ft mapped. I have rang a few places and one near ish me will do it for arround £275 that equates to an hour on the duno for full throttle mapping then live mapping forlower revvs etc...
    Does this sound like a good price as iI have no idea. Can anyone suggest a decent mapper in the Surrey area as I don't trust it going all the way up to scoffs on a base map.
    Failing that is there anyone local to me that could help map it so it could make the trip to scoffs?
    Get it up there, speak to him. He'll probably be able to send you some basic maps for you to get up there off boost. You won't regret it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mapping?

I agree with Andy I ran mine up there on a base map which I did my self then had it mapped for the journey home