Post Thanks / Like

Bottom end rebuilt parts & prices ???

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi all, after having not much sucess at finding a new engine and box, im thinking about rebuilding the bottom end of my engine but not sure what parts are involved or needed.

could anyone please give me a list of parts and prices for the bottom end rebuild ???

cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bottom end rebuilt parts & prices ???

Very close to £325 call mike@gtspares he has everything you need.. Not including grind/polish crank or head skim.. Mikes the man for all your needs.. You need to get your crank checked first for measurement aswell as you may need different bearing sizes if its been ground before.. Ie mine were +25 as it had been ground before..

Sorry it depends what you want to do and how much you want to spend it could be as little as £200 cheap and nasty or £1000

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bottom end rebuilt parts & prices ???

Quote Originally Posted by Nottswoody View Post
    Very close to £325 call mike@gtspares he has everything you need.. Not including grind/polish crank or head skim.. Mikes the man for all your needs.. You need to get your crank checked first for measurement aswell as you may need different bearing sizes if its been ground before.. Ie mine were +25 as it had been ground before..

Sorry it depends what you want to do and how much you want to spend it could be as little as £200 cheap and nasty or £1000
    Just remember chaps mike is away for another 2 and a bit weeks if your in need of any parts