Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

mk1 clio smoothed doors,r5 front sec roll cage with3 pods,rsi radiator,rsi driveshaft

As above people:-) OPEN TO AUCTION
    Also have Renault power steering rack
    Both Volvo and RSI p/s pump
    Volvo alternator/starter motor

Pm for further details - need the space in my tiny garage!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mk1 clio smoothed doors,r5 front sec roll cage with3 pods,rsi radiator,rsi drives

How much for the rad and the power steering. Will the power steering fit a 5 monaco

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: mk1 clio smoothed doors,r5 front sec roll cage with3 pods,rsi radiator,rsi drives

You need pictures, prices and details for the club rules..

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

What colour are the doors buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    You need pictures, prices and details for the club rules..
    At the top of the page there is no rule about this, its only if you go into classifieds then parts for sale do you see a thread by Ian s, then you have to open this and you see the updated rule.

Rule number one at the top in bold should be pics, price and location.
    I can see how its being overlooked as no one know its the rule.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Please guys, I'm just a newbie giving peeps an option to pay what they will in to, but postage will be added after. IF not collected :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RSi SiDs 480 View Post
    Please guys, I'm just a newbie giving peeps an option to pay what they will in to, but postage will be added after. IF not collected :-)
    Your not being moaned at mate, its just how can people adhere to rules if they are not visible.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B18ftMOJO5 View Post
    How much for the rad and the power steering. Will the power steering fit a 5 monaco
    Would of thought the power steering fit most 5s,clio's. When I converted to manual, the listing came up for most models;-).
    The rack is in decent nick, and the rad has had 600 miles through it, couple bent fins upon removal but next to new otherwise:-) make me a reasonable price mojo

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    Your not being moaned at mate, its just how can people adhere to rules if they are not visible.
    Sorry dave, its just I'm running on nexus 7 tablet so its harder for me upload, why I asked to msg for more details :-)

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BabybluGTT View Post
    What colour are the doors buddy
    There silver buddy, but not nowt special of a spray job, they will need repainting, but selling cheap;-)