Post Thanks / Like

Chris@ efi-parts, Andy@Adaptronic and Big dan C

Well basically my 420c ecu went tits up.

Inside a month my ecu has been sent to Chris who found the problem and then Sent on to OZ where it has been fixed and sent back to the uk and as we speak is on its way to me from Chirs.

I can not fault Chris or Andy in sorting out my ecu. I was in a bad way when it stopped working. The ecu is discontinued and over a year out of warranty so was dreading the thought of buying a new ecu making another loom and the possibly another mapping session if I didn't go with Adaptronic again.

Good company's do you a good deal when buying. But GREAT company's deal with issues professionally and promptly which EFI-PARTS & Adaptronic have done and I can't thank them enough.

Also a massive thanks to Big Dan C for lending me his ecu so I can keep using my poor little car.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chris@ efi-parts, Andy@Adaptronic and Big dan C

Obi 1 Scoff and Adaptronic are a tough package to beat and you really will not find a nicer guy to deal wth or more professional service

Even if he still takes the mick out of me with some of my methods

Glad to hear it got sorted

DG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Logg View Post
    Well basically my 420c ecu went tits up.

Inside a month my ecu has been sent to Chris who found the problem and then Sent on to OZ where it has been fixed and sent back to the uk and as we speak is on its way to me from Chirs.

I can not fault Chris or Andy in sorting out my ecu. I was in a bad way when it stopped working. The ecu is discontinued and over a year out of warranty so was dreading the thought of buying a new ecu making another loom and the possibly another mapping session if I didn't go with Adaptronic again.

Good company's do you a good deal when buying. But GREAT company's deal with issues professionally and promptly which EFI-PARTS & Adaptronic have done and I can't thank them enough.

Also a massive thanks to Big Dan C for lending me his ecu so I can keep using my poor little car.

Duncan - I'm right there with you fella, I'm getting the same fantastic back-up from both Chris and Andy in the same way. Cannot fault either of them.

What problem did you have chap?

Post Thanks / Like

I take problems to Chris lol

Known him a very long time and done a lot of work for me and with me. Soo much knowledge and down to earth

Rare breed of company in today's world

DG

Post Thanks / Like

The processor died Chris said it was the first one he had ever seen but all sorted now.

Think my fixed box of tricks at the post office waiting for me after its trip down under.