Post Thanks / Like

Phase 1 shocks and springs built up

After a lowered set, but not ones with just lowered springs!
    Iv got a set on the car but the shocks are the wrong length,so when the car is jacked up the top parts are all lose! As the spring is not long enough to push it up and keep it all together, if you know what I mean?
    Mike has very kindly lent me a set of cup shocks to get me through the mot, but these are not sitting right, although did the job , getting peed off with it now, just want a set I can slap on and forget about, have cash howay lads surly there is some out there

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phase 1 shocks and springs built up

Quote Originally Posted by 123-gtt View Post
    After a lowered set, but not ones with just lowered springs!
    Iv got a set on the car but the shocks are the wrong length,so when the car is jacked up the top parts are all lose! As the spring is not long enough to push it up and keep it all together, if you know what I mean?
    Mike has very kindly lent me a set of cup shocks to get me through the mot, but these are not sitting right, although did the job , getting peed off with it now, just want a set I can slap on and forget about, have cash howay lads surly there is some out there
    Hi Alan, I have found a bod standard set of Phase 1 springs and shocks in the unit if you are passing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phase 1 shocks and springs built up

Quote Originally Posted by phase i 16 v turbo View Post
    Hi Alan, I have found a bod standard set of Phase 1 springs and shocks in the unit if you are passing.
    Did you sell these Mike?