Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Again.........

First post!

Hello everyone,
    After a 2-year gap I decided to re-enlist on the forum with the possibility of becoming a full member again?
    For those who remember me I still have the 21t racer (currently up for sale) but the way things are going (So called credit crunch) it could be with me for a while longer.
    Another reason I have signed back up is that a red ex R5GT cup car was recently sold by some one I know and may have been brought by someone on here???
    The last time I saw it was at the Renault celebration race at Thruxton with the number 88 & Olympian stickers on the sides, If its is now owned by someone on here can they send a PM or email please?

Back to the membership, no doubt things have changed since last time I was a member soothe question is What do I get for my money now?

Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello Again.........

JimGTT bought it and it has since been sold onto KrisM and the holy one - Jesus.

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php...pictureid=2692

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by red21 View Post
    First post!

Hello everyone,
    After a 2-year gap I decided to re-enlist on the forum with the possibility of becoming a full member again?
    For those who remember me I still have the 21t racer (currently up for sale) but the way things are going (So called credit crunch) it could be with me for a while longer.
    Another reason I have signed back up is that a red ex R5GT cup car was recently sold by some one I know and may have been brought by someone on here???
    The last time I saw it was at the Renault celebration race at Thruxton with the number 88 & Olympian stickers on the sides, If its is now owned by someone on here can they send a PM or email please?

Back to the membership, no doubt things have changed since last time I was a member soothe question is What do I get for my money now?

Rich
    Hi Rich
    I bought the cup car off Peter Quinn (Nice guy) but sadly after buying it and getting it running i didnt really do much else to it.
    So after a fair few months i decided to sell it, If you want any info on it send me a pm
    Cheers Jim

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonesGTT View Post
    JimGTT bought it and it has since been sold onto KrisM and the holy one - Jesus.

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php...pictureid=2692

i hear it a known as John 10:-29 now..

29. What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JimGTT View Post
    Hi Rich
    I bought the cup car off Peter Quinn (Nice guy) but sadly after buying it and getting it running i didnt really do much else to it.
    So after a fair few months i decided to sell it, If you want any info on it send me a pm
    Cheers Jim
    Hi Jim
    Thanks for the reply and it's nice to hear that it is up & running as such, but now I know I have to contact KrisM I can ask him "Does he want the Cylinder head back"
    Or if any one speaks to him before I do can you point him this direction
    Many thanks
    Rich

ps; can not view pictures as not a full member yet?