Post Thanks / Like

Deleted post/thread/classifieds.

When posts, threads and classifieds are deleted by the original poster, do they go into an archive, or only archive if it was posted in classifieds section?

I'm mainly asking due to trying to retrieve a deleted classified advert for particular specification on purchased good where the seller had immediately removed advert before I could copy down details after exchanging money and have been chasing him ever since for six weeks with him now just ignoring me each time instead of giving the usual blatant lies.

I'm getting to the stage where I'm feeling its necessary to name and shame on here but would rather not add to the current ever growing bad vibe that's setting in with the classified section of lately so feel if it is possible to retrieve a particular advert thread this would be of extreme help to me.

Any insight on the above I would be most grateful, thanks.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deleted post/thread/classifieds.

Yeh we can access it all still... Let me know the info and I can get you a copy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I've just pm'd you with all what I know, so hopefully your be able to find it for me.

Post Thanks / Like

name and shame for the sake of other potential buyers.. Its important for the good sellers to stand out form the bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djinuk View Post
    name and shame for the sake of other potential buyers.. Its important for the good sellers to stand out form the bad.

I know there's a bad vibe in the selling section, but there are loads of realy good sellers willing to help fellow members out.

Trader
    Nocturnal Developments
    Post Thanks / Like

If your being ignored then its been another 6 weeks they've had chance to rip more members off. Personally I think if your being ignored then naming can help as it means they will have to get you sorted before others will consider buying, and previous buyers may have other details. Good luck, too much of this going on lately