Post Thanks / Like

A610's

You wait for ages then 2 come along
    RATS is very busy atm and I've developed a hernia but must struggle on .I'll posta pic of my truss in-situ later

One in for full running gear refurb,rot repairs and general tidy up .The other has BIG plans and will be here for at least 6 months with a lot of custom stuff being required .

My own projects are on the back burner but MartinF and I have got a load of **** done and/or in progress ( dead bottom end balancer old boys excepted )

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A610's

Nice not as rare as you thought then :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome,really like the yellow one
    Are these still holding there money well??
    What are they like to drive compared to the gta?im guessing almost identical,do you notice the extra power?

Post Thanks / Like

Lazy power is how I would describe the 610 .The Venturi is similar but with a bit more aggression .I still prefer the GTA though but not in std trim anymore
    Latest GTA graph .This one cracked a liner on the way up to Scoff's but now runs really well after rebuild .Martin dialed in some magic on the std Renix and you can really spot the change .Even so the first run had the beating of most GTA whilst running 'crap'
    Last one of the Renix modded ones for us though ( well another is in paint atm pending final tune )
    Standalone for ease of tune from now on but useful data for MF and I.
    I really like this graph .It's very sad but ......................

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking cars Are the A610s basically face-lifted GTAs Clee? That's what I'd always assumed.

The four lines on the graph, are two before tuning and two after tuning? it's difficult to see the colours. If so, they look like humongous improvements.

Oh, do these things only rev to 5300?

Post Thanks / Like

Not a facelift .Whole new beast really but retaining the basic construction ethos .Yes start and finish tune first one at 10am and last 2pm
    They will rev to about 6200 but have run out of breath by then so no point pushing it to the limiter .That is a good fast road setup for one of these .Running only 12 psi but mapped up to 14 .All on std Renix and 2 bar map sensor .
    It's one that had pissed me off early in the year but ended up good .
    http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.c...pic.php?t=5452
    The lump MF and I are building for JIL will be revving a bit more and have the puff