Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

First post!

Hello everyone-

I've rejoined the site after a break of 5 years- I'm currently on the lookout for a 5 gt turbo to restore, so if anyone has a complete 5 and are near to Essex let me know!

Also has anyone seen a black R5 GTT- reg was F551 EGO. I loved that car to bits- Last saw it in Fleet in Hampshire but that was years ago. I'd love to have that car again. So if you know who has It get them to message me!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello!

Hi, welcome back!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back x2

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back to the club.

Good luck on your hunt for a car. Will see if I can find you anything local. What sort of money you looking at spending?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers for the warm welcome chaps! Looking to spend as little as possible to be honest. If love a black 5 (my previous was black) and I'd love one as standard as possible.

I am an engineer by trade- good at mechanical and automotive wiring etc, if your local and need a hand just ask away.

My last 5 cost me 200 quid and I rebuilt it from scratch- so any condition really. Not bothered how long it takes to restore it.

Cheers again fellas

T_C

Post Thanks / Like

You will be lucky to find a car for £200 now. £500-£600 for scrap 5 which need a lot of work as these are worth more in parts than as a complete car so many are bring broken and hiking the value up which not complaining about really.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah kinda guessed there would be very few going for really cheap. I'm happy to sit and wait to find the right one. Ideally want one to make standard. If you guys need the graphics done let me know as I can get them done cheap

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you are talking about the side decals? If so this club is still trying to source a replica set of this which are spot on. I have been on the search for these, but getting a close match of the spots is next to impossible let alone trying to print white which turned out pink when I found a company which could do the dot pattern (they were too small dots anyway)

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm seeing the guy today, I'll get him to print me a sample and I'll post a picture on here, see what response it gets. He's a perfectionist so will definitely get it as close to original as possible.