Post Thanks / Like

Online payments query

Hey,

I'm new to the whole online payment option, never really needed to use it before, so I was wondering if some one could point me in the right direcetion.

1) I made a couple of club shop purchases in the week, and paid online by card, not by PayPal, on the RTOC electronic receipt it shows both orders as pending. Now I'm not 100% sure here, does this mean my payment is pending? Or just the items are pending being processed?.

2) Once you make a purchase from the club shop or a simular service from else where, via your bank card is the money subtracted from your card straight away, as it would if you purchased something in a shop?.

Sorry if I come across a bit thick but really am new to this !

Trader
    Nocturnal Developments
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Online payments query

As far as I'm aware there is only the option for pending or dispatched. If its been paid for and payment received then it is being processed, just not sent yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh I see ! Ok, well I'm just a bit uncertain as to wether the money had been removed from my bank straight away, as I checked my balance this morning and just wonderd if it was correct as I haven't used it since my purchases!.

Trader
    Nocturnal Developments
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's instant? Otherwise the shop wouldn't be able to send items until funds have cleared which could slow the process down