Post Thanks / Like

Blue 495 Wing Mirrors needed

After a pair of adjustable wing mirrors in Blue with or without glass. The previous owner glued them in place and all I can see is the side of my car

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue 495 Wing Mirrors needed

Quote Originally Posted by Numptysnumnuts View Post
    After a pair of adjustable wing mirrors in Blue with or without glass. The previous owner glued them in place and all I can see is the side of my car
    i have a pair raider blue wing mirrors £15 +postage

Post Thanks / Like

Are they both adjustable? and do they work. Not worried about the internal mounts as I have these but two fixed non adjustable mirrors might get me through an MOT but no ggod for driving.

If both adjustable up, down, in and out I will take them, although I have just ordered some M6 mirrors as I have no side indicators. Well actually thats a lie I have them they are just stuck in the engine bay as the previous owner also smoothed over the wings.

Let me know.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Numptysnumnuts View Post
    Are they both adjustable? and do they work. Not worried about the internal mounts as I have these but two fixed non adjustable mirrors might get me through an MOT but no ggod for driving.

If both adjustable up, down, in and out I will take them, although I have just ordered some M6 mirrors as I have no side indicators. Well actually thats a lie I have them they are just stuck in the engine bay as the previous owner also smoothed over the wings.

Let me know.
    ill check today for you mate
    i think there both adjustable