Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feedback Survey on 2012 Festival

Scott, be honest; just a genuine question - Are your 'negative' comments (some may call it a vendetta ) anything to do with the fact that Chris had little, if any, involvement in the running of this year's ND?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely not.
    I quite enjoyed the weekend and really do appreciate the effort Dawn, Steve and others put into it. Just like I said, this is a feedback thread so that's what I'm giving but because I'm criticising the track and lack of atmosphere on sat this is being called malicious

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, all i can say , is ... be it an airfield or be it a "proper track" , im just glad to be out there doing it and havin my kicks for not too many english pounds, its also quite nice to do something different , weve done mallory a few times like, reading some of the threads these days i must say im surprised..., why cant people just be happy.., i understand people have an opinion but come on girls....

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we could ask gazza to bring a bucket of chicken and entertain us.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

So, given the fantastic feedback & positive attitude on the boards following the RTOC 2012 Festival at Blyton Park I started the survey in this thread.

We've had 39 people fill the survey in and the results are below. Overall it looks like it was a succesful day with 87% of the respondants answering that their overall enjoyment of the day was GOOD!

Unfortunately there was one member who thought the day was BAD so to help us all understand what made it a bad day for that member I've just highlighted all of their answers to see how it aligns with the rest of the general concensus.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

And before anybody says anything I never said it was bad......
    I actually enjoyed my day overall and I filled in the survey honestly.

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm .....so we are looking for someone that can't dance , can't drive ,likes pork but only if professionally cooked in a well organised camp site and likes to pay for things that are given free ......oh and be in Leicestershire

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    hmmm .....so we are looking for someone that can't dance , can't drive ,likes pork but only if professionally cooked in a well organised camp site and likes to pay for things that are given free ......oh and be in Leicestershire

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Logg View Post
    I thought everything was spot on only issue was good view points to watch the track action but then again I didn't really go looking for any.

I felt it was a nice change to Mallory not that the track we hold the national day makes a difference. I go cause I like driving my gtt also like looking around other and Renault turbos and all the fun and games of fixing them.

If you guys said next years was in the middle of Dartmoor I'd go just to see all you ugly ****ers and our amazing cars.

As the night time atmosphere I felt it was awesome yes Saturday was a little quieter but we had a disco and sofa racing and all with out getting told off by the fun police.

I agree with Logg here about the track, I was at Malory last year watching not driving and found the setup and Facilities to be a bit poor. I went to Blyton this year and Drove and had an Epic weekend. And the thing that makes me laugh the most is people saying how quiet the Camping was etc. I arrived late on the Friday night and the camping was anything but quiet( Mostly thanks to Logg ) .

I think we turned in around 2-3am. The Saturday night was even better. If I remember rightly we were raving it up to Hardcore at 0400AM with a good 10 of us still sat round chatting crap. Also it was one of the most sureal pictures walking back from the toilet block at 0330am hearing Hardcore blaring out of the Gazeebo following the only bright light in the camp site. On a side note I met lots of great peeps and got chatting to plenty of members. Thats whats made me join the club properly on here.

Who says it was a qiets Nights camping. If it was quiet for you you were sat round the wrong fire as it were!
    Last edited by ChrisGT; 03-09-2012 at 18:00.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah the fire was ours sorry, it was the day before he said he didnt want any fires
    Those damn little barbequeues allways end up growing, always draws a crowd tho

Post Thanks / Like

i vote for cadwell its affordable thee best circuit in uk,camping very good,and i will gladly help organise.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaffa View Post
    i vote for cadwell its affordable thee best circuit in uk,camping very good,and i will gladly help organise.
    Get a price Jaff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaffa View Post

nailed it!!

Post Thanks / Like

woohoo, positive step forward