Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Renault 5 turbo parts

If i'm honest I think i've waited long enough. I appreciate your situation and also appreciate your efforts in attempting to resolve this, but I'm not holding my breath to see any cash from your friend.

I sent the payment on 13th August, and have up to 45 days to initiate a dispute on Paypal. If I don't receive a refund in full in the next week or so i'm afraid i'll be forced to open a case, unfortunately, against you.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though, and hope it can all be resolved amicably.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    If i'm honest I think i've waited long enough. I appreciate your situation and also appreciate your efforts in attempting to resolve this, but I'm not holding my breath to see any cash from your friend.

I sent the payment on 13th August, and have up to 45 days to initiate a dispute on Paypal. If I don't receive a refund in full in the next week or so i'm afraid i'll be forced to open a case, unfortunately, against you.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though, and hope it can all be resolved amicably.
    Not been funny but if he's that good a mate that you trust him with your rtoc account details. Surely you wont mind lending him a few quid to pay off his dept. You know where he lives i don't.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chezzer85 View Post
    Not been funny but if he's that good a mate that you trust him with your rtoc account details. Surely you wont mind lending him a few quid to pay off his dept. You know where he lives i don't.
    He's not a good mate of mine that iv known for years,just somebody I know from having a 5 and helping him out with parts etc.
    I'll make sure everybody gets what they paid for of money back...all I'm saying is that I'm not forking out to bail him out. I only let him use the account to sell what he had from his project but my iPhone had some sort of block on it from tmobile so I could not see what he was selling or how much he was using the site. If I'd have known before it got to this I'd have changed the password and had a word with him to see what he's playing at. Even if he just gave me the bits I'd be happy to get them posted out and pay for that but I don't know where they are.

I'm trying my best to sort this as I feel I'm to blame for letting him sell on here but he has always been sound with me in the past and never thought in a million years he would do this to me. Iv called and text at least twice a day for last week and nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate your efforts Dave, but I still feel like I should take it up with Paypal to retrieve my money as it doesn't sound like you're getting very far with him.

Suggest you pay him a visit as he's clearly ignoring your calls and messages (whilst spunking the cash at the local pub no doubt)

I think this should be a lesson to everyone. There's a membership fee for a reason to deter/keep idiots like that off the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, forgot to let you know whats owed.

I'm owed a Scorpion back box, steering wheel and washer bottle

To be honest apart from the GT Tuning intercooler he sold me the rest was crap (all fit for bin). It was a load of interior parts which he said we're quite good but its all rubbish.
    Also he sold me a carb for a gt turbo which ended up coming off a campus, absolutely useless. I paid £140 for everything and half its not usable, he never come to an arranged price when i said any offer from him of a partial refund so at moment i'm out of pocket and have a box of crap

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markey Mark (BD) View Post
    Dave, forgot to let you know whats owed.

I'm owed a Scorpion back box, steering wheel and washer bottle

To be honest apart from the GT Tuning intercooler he sold me the rest was crap (all fit for bin). It was a load of interior parts which he said we're quite good but its all rubbish.
    Also he sold me a carb for a gt turbo which ended up coming off a campus, absolutely useless. I paid £140 for everything and half its not usable, he never come to an arranged price when i said any offer from him of a partial refund so at moment i'm out of pocket and have a box of crap

what a piss take...the gezza deserves a slap in my opinion....

Post Thanks / Like

Shame stuff like this happens on the forum, it has happened before but it doesn't happen very often.

Most of us work hard for our cash and then to get mugged off......well it must make your blood boil!

Hope some form of resolution can be had for all involved

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kentraider View Post
    what a piss take...the gezza deserves a slap in my opinion....
    i make you right

i rekon you should post his address up and phone number if he doesnt sort everyone out by next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolute joke,name and shame,put his address up so the people involved can take matters into their own hands if they wish.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to open a dispute on Paypal, had enough of this now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thread REOPENED and will stay open!!

PM Sent to Daveturbo to sort this mess out ASAP.

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant you just post this lads address, then memebers can pay him a visit?

Post Thanks / Like

wooooo