Post Thanks / Like

2005 Clio 182 Lux 54k £2500 ono

Hi all,

I am advertising my mrs. 2005 Clio 182 lux in silver. She has owned it for 4 years and brought it from Sunwin Renault in Derby as the second owner at 27k miles. She has taken it to 54.5k in that time and the car has never had a hard life. She wants to move on from it now as she has owned one which she always wanted since passing her test years ago and havjng a 1.2 & then a 1.4, but now does not see the point in paying expensive performance car road tax and insurance when she has no interest in putting a car through its paces at times anymore, or ever as her case is! She is now looking for an Audi A1.
    The car is completely standard and always has been. Spec is as follows

Half leather
    Auto wipers
    Auto lights
    Xenon lights
    Cruise control
    Speed limiter
    Climate control (just stopped working the lights are all on but fan not working, checked fuse)
    Electric windows & mirrors
    17" Renault alloys (need tidying up from where she parks against kerbs not drives into them!)
    Interior in vgc
    Exterior as expected for age but no corrosion anywhere, car gets cleaned virtually every week with mine very thoroughly whatever the weather!
    The rear drivers side quarter got driven into by a numpty in a car park when the snow was here in the winter and drove off when she was at work. Good news is no paint is missing at all and the door still opens and closes fine with no damage to the door or anything else except for the rear quarter panal needing knocking back out.
    Car has always been serviced by the book and maintained regardless of cost.
    FSH and all the belts were done when the car was 5 years old.
    Drives superb and mechanically is in excellent condition.
    It is due its next service in September and if car isn't sold by mot time it will be mot'd.
    All tyres have plenty of tread, brakes etc are perfect.
    My mrs. has never driven this car hard and I put it through its paces once in a blue moon to make sure everything still runs sweet as and it pulls like a train still, awesome, engine, gearbox, car! I've thought about having it and sticking some suspension on it and getting into a bit of track action with it but the car is too good for that in my opinion and I have enough on my plate with cars.

If anyone in the club is interested, post up and pm and we can get in touch.

No sensible offer will be refused.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2005 Clio 182 Lux 54k £2500 ono

bargain that
    Last edited by mightymanx; 17-07-2012 at 00:21.

Post Thanks / Like

I have taken up to date photos today and have added them to my profile. I will put a fresh MOT on the Clio for the new buyer if they wish or they can take her as she is.

We are open to offers so grab a bargain, it's a lot of car for the money.

Post Thanks / Like

The Clio now has a fresh MOT.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4087285.htm

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD via Pistonheads.