Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

cheapest insurance

im turning 21 on the 15th and gonna get my 5 back on the road after it havin a few years rest lol. i have no ncb on an other car and the car has bi8 ft conversion. jus wonderin if declarin the engine would make much price difference and where would be the best place to go !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: cheapest insurance

Quote Originally Posted by azzturbo1.7 View Post
    im turning 21 on the 15th and gonna get my 5 back on the road after it havin a few years rest lol. i have no ncb on an other car and the car has bi8 ft conversion. jus wonderin if declarin the engine would make much price difference and where would be the best place to go !
    Are you guna go classic insurence or normal mate? Also not wanting to sound like i am lectureing you but if you dont declare your engine and you end up in a serious accident your in alot of trouble cos your insurence is void i know this as i got done for no insurence which wasnt my fault and after that for four years my insurence premiums where threw the roof

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

thts wat i fort its not worth it and can u get classic insurance at 21 !

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

im pretty sure most classic policies are limited on the extent of modifications that are allowed, also i also believed it was 25 for a classic policy,

sounds like you are going to get stung for a fair bit

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no i wanted to here some gd news dont mind payin about 100 month !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azzturbo1.7 View Post
    oh no i wanted to here some gd news dont mind payin about 100 month !
    Try this lot mate they are brokers but are really good there called insurence choice 08445577436

Post Thanks / Like

Im 21 mate just got my 5 on road, 0 ncb im paying £1490 tpft thats with mods declared which i dont think is bad thats with graham sykes

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

tht sounds ok , jus got a quote off tht money supermarket was only £1068 but obviously not declared the engine or no agreed value, fluxdirect who quoted me tht mite jus take tht quote cos not reali gonna be drivin the car much anyway

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

finally got insurance with adrian flux £1060 not bad for 21 yo with no ncb jus hope its ready for 28 th

Post Thanks / Like

hi im 22 and my insurance cost me 850 with no ncb with ecar i couldnt find a classic insurer that would do it for some 1 under the age of 25 but my excess is £400

Post Thanks / Like

ive only been driving a year was just over 200 with footman james for me i am 26 now though ;'((((((

Post Thanks / Like

I was about 20 when I had my last phase 2 GTT on a G reg, no ncb and I managed to get it for £330 TPFT with Bell Direct.

Just got a quote on my latest ph2 GTT, E reg, 2 years ncb, 26 yo and its a whopping £320 fully comp with a few different companies. Quite happy with that.

My 19 16v cabriolet is £440 fully comp, I thought the 5 was going to be more since the insurance has rocketed lately but luckily not

That get's a from me.