Post Thanks / Like

bucket seat recovering

Hi all, iv just bought some corbeau forza buckets,now there in fair condition and im happy to live with them for now,but once the car is sprayed,i would like some mint looking ones.
    Now iv rang corbeau uk and they said they have stopped suppliying covers for these seats,it would be criminal to buy new ones, as these a structurally sound,any suggestions? eg cheapest place to get re covered or know of anyone whom can??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: bucket seat recovering

Quote Originally Posted by 123-gtt View Post
    Hi all, iv just bought some corbeau forza buckets,now there in fair condition and im happy to live with them for now,but once the car is sprayed,i would like some mint looking ones.
    Now iv rang corbeau uk and they said they have stopped suppliying covers for these seats,it would be criminal to buy new ones, as these a structurally sound,any suggestions? eg cheapest place to get re covered or know of anyone whom can??
    If you were to sell to get money towards new shiney ones, what would they have to be bought for?. Somthing else worth thinking about.. any pictures BTW

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: bucket seat recovering

any decent upholsterer should be able to take the old covers and pattern new ones for you in whatever fabric you want but i am surprised corbeau wont supply you new covers for the seats but its probably because the company has fairly recently been sold to a new owner, colin who built the company from scratch retired about a year ago and sold it on, some of the old crew are still there, i think richard is still their sales director and he is very knowledgable but obviously would have to tow the company line, i know their range has had a full revamp since so it may be that they have drawn a line under all the previous designs to concentrate on teh new products and new business model