Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Avoid Mike Wilson

Narrowly missed spending more with this guy,but paid for some steering rack brackets ,back in Decembre 2010 .Paid the healthy sum of £40 and was promised recorded delivery . I was strung along with one lame excuse after another"the e-mail system collapsed its been a nightmare"or"the courier lost it it's been a nightmare"followed by a months silence.By about March 2012 and after looking in the negative classified feedback I realised that I'd probably been robbed ..and I was right!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Avoid Mike Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by jack joy View Post
    Narrowly missed spending more with this guy,but paid for some steering rack brackets ,back in Decembre 2010 .Paid the healthy sum of £40 and was promised recorded delivery . I was strung along with one lame excuse after another"the e-mail system collapsed its been a nightmare"or"the courier lost it it's been a nightmare"followed by a months silence.By about March 2012 and after looking in the negative classified feedback I realised that I'd probably been robbed ..and I was right!
    The thieving little Scottish “Chap” (insert your own Expletive here) has been banned from the RTOC because of previous form when it comes to striping up members

Maybe we should put a warning on the homepage??

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    The thieving little Scottish “Chap” (insert your own Expletive here) has been banned from the RTOC because of previous form when it comes to striping up members

Maybe we should put a warning on the homepage??
    Hi Steve,I think that would be a great idea! anything to warn people from getting robbed by this calculated thieving t**t

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jack joy View Post
    Hi Steve,I think that would be a great idea! anything to warn people from getting robbed by this calculated thieving t**t
    Funny you should just post this Jack, I think he's gone & got himself another eBay username!?

LINK

Trader
    Nocturnal Developments
    Post Thanks / Like

I think half the problem is the distance should you encounter an issue, maybe a list of eBay names and the like may help?
    I'm aware of webuyoldrenaults and beccum***
    He's over on 21toc too, no issues so far but I think that's because he hasn't sold anything on there. . . Yet. Have seen a few project threads, nothing more than a quick blow over and even in the pics you can see faults, not good!
    he tried selling this a while back, fectched a good price but 'odd' bid history

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...d=341759991256

it was bought a while back, quick blow over and again another odd bid history
    Last edited by Haz; 12-05-2012 at 00:36.

Post Thanks / Like

Just spotted it got relisted too , same car , same add, same sorry story I guess...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...m=160812192962