Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

North west classic car show march 24

My mrs has just been shopping and landed the latest practical performance car mag with some dates for this year in, one of them being this: http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/indoor.php

It's next to the Trafford centre

Might be worth alook for the north west massive, I think the shows a bit "classic" for the 5's yet but this shows in its 2nd year..... I'm sure our time will come or is it worth trying to get us in some where?

Ideas, discuss

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: North west classic car show march 24

Just read this
    "As at all our events CLUB STANDS ARE FREE, our aim is to make taking part as easy and enjoyable as possible, you will be allocated a club stand with plot number, there will be space to display the very best examples of the marque, with room for promoting your club, selling regalia and attracting new members"

Now if people are interested I will send off and do the leg work with the organisers to get RTOC in there just what club members do we have with very best examples of the marque lol in the north west would want to come? If there's a few I'd say we're on

Don't think my rat box would class as very best examples of the marque so std o.e req. god it's like a dress code