Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

drive shafts new left and right for a 9 turbo? anyone know where to get some?11 turbo

as in the title im after new left and right driveshafts. anyone know where i can get some from or where i can get myn refurbed? they may be the same as 11 turbo shafts?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: drive shafts new left and right for a 9 turbo? anyone know where to get some?11 t

Have you tried unipart or euro car parts.

I bought a pair of unipart ones off ebay couple years ago and was listed for 9 and 11 turbo so i guess they may be the same.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRIVESHAFT...item20beea2968

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: drive shafts new left and right for a 9 turbo? anyone know where to get some?11 t

nice one! cheers

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They are the same as the 11 turbo, but different from the NA versions, havenn't checked for a while, might be able to source them from my work place if you dont have much luck but even Renault 5 GT Turbo driveshafts are getting harder to source when I was last looking for them

Post Thanks / Like

i have a brand new pair still in their boxes if you like - PM me if you need em.