Post Thanks / Like

PayPal

I know this might sound daft lol but I'm very new to PayPal and eBay as mad as that sounds and wondered how it all works? I've registered on eBay and created a PayPal account which says I have £0 in it (wot dus that mean)? So am I now ready to buy off eBay? How does the payment work?

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PayPal

You have your bank account linked to your paypal, when you pay for something either from eBay or any other site which can use paypal or paypal itself it will withdraw from your bank account. If you have money already in the paypal account it will use that first then withdraw the rest from the acccount. If people are paying you though for items you will be charged a % of the money transfer unless using a gift transfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    You have your bank account linked to your paypal, when you pay for something either from eBay or any other site which can use paypal or paypal itself it will withdraw from your bank account. If you have money already in the paypal account it will use that first then withdraw the rest from the acccount. If people are paying you though for items you will be charged a % of the money transfer unless using a gift transfer.

Cheers pal that helps alot