Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anybody know ?

Any more interest in these guys? If we get a few ppl we will prob get them even cheaper

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. I am still up for this. Will go with you guys or order a set myself.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the graffics but i think 100+ prices take the pi55.. the guys got the gear set up and will be taking about 1hr pressing print and packing the stickers before posting..

thats some epic earning, im in the wrong job..

stickers should be £40-60, theres to many wannabe millionaires after easy money.. tell the guy your willing to pay in that area or he can f*uck off, he'd should do a deal as thats still 50% profit.

there so many amazing things in the world i can buy for £100 or i could buy some stickers...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    i like the graffics but i think 100+ prices take the pi55.. the guys got the gear set up and will be taking about 1hr pressing print and packing the stickers before posting..

stickers should be £40-60, theres to many wannabe millionaires after easy money.. tell the guy your willing to pay in that area or he can f*uck off, he'd should do a deal as thats still 50% profit.

there so many amazing things in the world i can buy for £100 or i could buy some stickers...

I agree, look at the price of replica vxr nurburgring, megane trophy stickers on ebay, all around the £40-£50 mark, im not sure if renault do the graphics still for the gt but im suspecting they dont thus the extorsionate copy prices, like everything else for the GT when someone cottons on theres a shortage they automatically double the price, coff coff SILLS coff coff, personally i love what trixnflix has done with his vinyls and im very tempted to do the same

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree there, thats why ill be looking at £50 else ill be telling the people who will be looking at printing mine where to go granted the initial set up will be more like anything. I did get a copy through yesterday on what one printer can do but the dots are very fine. Ill take a picture of it and post up in a bit, still two more companies to look at though.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the samp they sent me,

This is using high grade 7 year vinyl, different colours are available. They also will supply a clear to protect it even more. For 1 x pair its going to be £94.80 all in. And will even fit it for a charge of £66.

Thinking the dots are a bit too small, but thats the only style they can do with this style printer.

Got two other companies though.

Can enquire if people think this one is ok for a group buy which im sure the cost above will be just the initial setup cost and the rest will just be print, materials and time per set.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

That looks pretty good.
    I agree with what people are saying about prices. Shame the copies have to be so much. Maybe I will wait and see what Bigfoot can offer.
    Any idea of the final cost for a set?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are expensive but still cheaper than originals, plus thats why we are trying to do a group buy to bring the cost down even more, it sounds like they are really good Replicas too. I for one really want them to complete my car when it's had its paint job cos that's a big part of the look of the car for me. That sample dus look good tho Bigfoot, can they replicate the colours for a red car tho? As that is why this thread was started in the 1st place cos it seemed impossible to get them anymore (in the original colours) in the uk. That's it I've sed my piece lol

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a black to clear fade on length and GT Turbo in grey/silver to clear? I dont see why not. Will be speaking to the other companies during this week and go and visit the other one in the same town. Want definite answers and prices really from them before a go ahead with them sorting out the design. One company wants a straight on image of the GT Turbo area and dimensions if anyone has some

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andyturbo! View Post
    Yes they are expensive but still cheaper than originals, plus thats why we are trying to do a group buy to bring the cost down even more, it sounds like they are really good Replicas too. I for one really want them to complete my car when it's had its paint job cos that's a big part of the look of the car for me. That sample dus look good tho Bigfoot, can they replicate the colours for a red car tho? As that is why this thread was started in the 1st place cos it seemed impossible to get them anymore (in the original colours) in the uk. That's it I've sed my piece lol

once upon a time in an owners club a very nice chap sorted out a group buy on some renault 5 gtt dials, because they were priced well they sold over 60 sets in thinking its gone into the 100's..

these decals could be a winner making someone a very tidy profit.. every member i know would have a set at the right price, but everytime that price is posted we all keep walking.. these decal group buys have never taken off because most people feel the same. raj's ones are/were to dear at £80 and he wouldn't do a group buy as that was cutting out his profit.. that price and the quality of his decals show there out there and for less than he was offering..

perhaps the reason there always mega money is the person in contact is always putting "there bit" ontop making sure they get a set for nothing and a little pocket money..

sometimes it feels like raider gtt is doing the group buys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    That would be a black to clear fade on length and GT Turbo in grey/silver to clear? I dont see why not. Will be speaking to the other companies during this week and go and visit the other one in the same town. Want definite answers and prices really from them before a go ahead with them sorting out the design. One company wants a straight on image of the GT Turbo area and dimensions if anyone has some
    Yeah that's sounds right to me back fade wih grey! Silver lettering

Post Thanks / Like

once upon a time in an owners club a very nice chap sorted out a group buy on some renault 5 gtt dials, because they were priced well they sold over 60 sets in thinking its gone into the 100's..

these decals could be a winner making someone a very tidy profit.. every member i know would have a set at the right price, but everytime that price is posted we all keep walking.. these decal group buys have never taken off because most people feel the same. raj's ones are/were to dear at £80 and he wouldn't do a group buy as that was cutting out his profit.. that price and the quality of his decals show there out there and for less than he was offering..

perhaps the reason there always mega money is the person in contact is always putting "there bit" ontop making sure they get a set for nothing and a little pocket money..

sometimes it feels like raider gtt is doing the group buys
    Lol he isn't owt to do with this one lol. I'm a relatively new member so I am new to all this and group buys but I understand where your coming from, I just really want a set for my car lol

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol he isn't owt to do with this one lol. I'm a relatively new member so I am new to all this and group buys but I understand where your coming from, I just really want a set for my car lol
    as do i, im sorting out paint for my car and it'll have to have decals...

Post Thanks / Like

The picture I attached would be the silver/grey he will be able to do, once the image has been created all it will mean would be a change of colouring to then print for the different coloured cars. I think the main issue with this group buy if it does take hold would be the initial outlay of the money. I done this with my own money with the engine bay stickers which are selling well on eBay and the Raider badges as well. I will be able to afford this as well, but would be limited to around 10 at a time more than likely as wouldn't be able to afford to buy that many, unless he agrees that any reprints of the sticker will be a lot cheaper which im sure nobody will complain.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't even sorted paint out yet lol

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't even sorted paint out yet lol got all my bits together for it, boot lid ect so that's next but wud love to have a set ready to go on

Post Thanks / Like

The picture I attached would be the silver/grey he will be able to do, once the image has been created all it will mean would be a change of colouring to then print for the different coloured cars. I think the main issue with this group buy if it does take hold would be the initial outlay of the money. I done this with my own money with the engine bay stickers which are selling well on eBay and the Raider badges as well. I will be able to afford this as well, but would be limited to around 10 at a time more than likely as wouldn't be able to afford to buy that many, unless he agrees that any reprints of the sticker will be a lot cheaper which im sure nobody will complain.
    Cool mate well keep us all posted on how it goes, if they turn out right I wud love a set, even better if we don have to get them from italy

Post Thanks / Like

the italian dude sent me a couple more pics of his decals. he said that he would do a cheaper price for a multiple orders. it would be nice to have a couple of options..

Post Thanks / Like

Can we not get a group buy sorted then ?? I'm sure alot of members wan these ,I'm down for a set once sorted

Post Thanks / Like

Those don't have the oe dot fade. They look good but I doubt many would want to pay much for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I thort they were the dot fade too, i wouldnt wana pay much for them, the sample that bigfoot got looks more like it

Post Thanks / Like

Ok ill keep on enquiring on mine then. Anyone got dimensions of the writing? and lengths of the vinyl? Have asked Penfold for dimensions and pics as he has a couple of brand new ones which are not on the car, will wait to here from him if not. But would people be happy with a smaller dot pattern or shall I keep enquiring from the other two companies which say they can replicate the dot pattern as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok ill keep on enquiring on mine then. Anyone got dimensions of the writing? and lengths of the vinyl? Have asked Penfold for dimensions and pics as he has a couple of brand new ones which are not on the car, will wait to here from him if not. But would people be happy with a smaller dot pattern or shall I keep enquiring from the other two companies which say they can replicate the dot pattern as well.
    For me the sample that you have at the mo looks really good but I'm new to 5s so maybe wait for other opinions on it. Big up for where you have got with it so far, it's all a step in the right direction

Post Thanks / Like

Penfold chop chop

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gtmatt View Post
    Penfold chop chop
    Should get round to it today

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold aka The Dealer View Post
    Should get round to it today
    I've forgotten what they look like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The new Bill J View Post
    I've forgotten what they look like
    That reminds me, I have a brand new genuine set from Renault for you must remember to bring them & ur wheels back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    Those don't have the oe dot fade. They look good but I doubt many would want to pay much for them.
    asked about the original dot fade. he says they are. sent me a sample of the sets he does.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adscan View Post
    asked about the original dot fade. he says they are. sent me a sample of the sets he does.
    Thats the same pattern then as what I can get hold of from that one company. Must use the same style printer.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the same pattern then as what I can get hold of from that one company. Must use the same style printer.
    Any update on the pricing?

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on the pricing?
    The one I got a sample from is away for a week. Waiting for pictures and dimensions from Penfold or anyone so I can go to the other two companies

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the dots are too small then? As the pics of them on the black car dont look right to me

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the dots are too small then? As the pics of them on the black car dont look right to me
    Agree there, hence my first comment saying about that the dots are too small. Its a shame as the pattern is spot on

Post Thanks / Like

Agree there, hence my first comment saying about that the dots are too small. Its a shame as the pattern is spot on
    yeah i wasn't sure either..the italian guy seems pretty confident they are identical. he said if i was not happy with them he would refund me. seems fair enough to me.

maybe the pic is not the best to show the dots and fade.

still very keen to see what your contacts can come up with. is it likely to come in at less than £100 for a set?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i wasn't sure either..the italian guy seems pretty confident they are identical. he said if i was not happy with them he would refund me. seems fair enough to me.

maybe the pic is not the best to show the dots and fade.

still very keen to see what your contacts can come up with. is it likely to come in at less than £100 for a set?
    If a one off is less than £100 im sure multiple will be a lot less. Ill be looking at around £50 or less for a set

Post Thanks / Like

Dale, can I just send my graphics to you in the post.... Be quicker for me lol.

Also I will happily go 1st on a set for the red 5

Post Thanks / Like

If a one off is less than £100 im sure multiple will be a lot less. Ill be looking at around £50 or less for a set
    If you can source a set for a black car at around £50 then I will deffo be in!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah same here for my red 5

Post Thanks / Like

If your happy to send them I'll txt over my address for them. That way can get everything I need from them

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i'd be interested at that money...or less

Post Thanks / Like

Anymore news on this?

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Penfold sent them Friday so I will have them this week to then take to the other two places for a better idea. Otherwise the bloke who gave me the above pattern I can enquire fully on with design etc etc, but like the above picture of it on the car it just doesn't look right.

Post Thanks / Like

Once we get price dale we will start a list ?

I hope we get a deal I'm sure who ever does will make alot as there is alot of members want these

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Penfold sent them Friday so I will have them this week to then take to the other two places for a better idea. Otherwise the bloke who gave me the above pattern I can enquire fully on with design etc etc, but like the above picture of it on the car it just doesn't look right.
    Nice one mate, tbh us guys with red cars don't have many options anyway so anything close is a major plus for me anyway

Post Thanks / Like

Any further news on this?

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for copies from Penfold, sent him PM last night wondering where they are and he was finding out this morning, still no news from him today though.

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for copies from Penfold, sent him PM last night wondering where they are and he was finding out this morning, still no news from him today though.
    Did penfold ever send them pal? Just wondered if wots happening with this

Post Thanks / Like

Did penfold ever send them pal? Just wondered if wots happening with this
    Still waiting for these nothing has arrived in post and he did say he sent them beginning of last week

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for these nothing has arrived in post and he did say he sent them beginning of last week
    Ok pal let us know of any developments the

Post Thanks / Like

Why are we waiting