Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Drag build questions

Hey people. Rejoined today after a year as I missed ya all to much lol

In the new year in gunna build an C1J drag car for abit of fun n to do something in my spare time .

Its going to be - light build with a c1j running high boost basically over the next year it so as I'm not gunna rush it as it gives me something to do

Few questions.

Would like to run 30psi. Am I right in thinking steel liners , forged pistons and conrods are need to cope ? Aswell I was think about using a different crank to up the litreage. Would that be ok considering the high boost.

Is there a guide on the wiring loom to see how to strip everything as all I'm keeping is the clocks. So a smaller fuse box is need ect. To tidy everything up as the dash is going aswell.

And also I would like to rub a rev limiter with launch control . Not a biggy but I would like it.
    All the ones I've found recommend using them only with twin coil engines. Is it possible as i know naff all about electronics

Cheers

Calli

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drag build questions

take a look at the 1/4 mile leader board and have a look at there profiles/specs, will give you an idea of whats needed

Post Thanks / Like

if your wanting 30psi a bigger carb will be needed and nice to see a new drag car

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

cheers