Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reading area

What do you need doing?

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    What do you need doing?
    Not a lot really, the car is running and only done 1 mile on the past year, but its had a lot of work done in that time, eg, carb had had an service, intetcooler fitted bits and bobs all over the engine bay really, but its never been ran since, iv just bought the car, so just need someone with a bit more savvy about 5s just to look over it!then I will get it set up properly

Post Thanks / Like

There are a fair few members round your way who know there way round the 5 (Car crash, logg, Big Dan C, Dangerous Dav) i'm sure they could help you out mate if they have time.
    If not i could help you out mate, weather i come to you or car comes to mine mate

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i can swing by and have a peek, i have a fair few spares kicking about so can sort out a few bits if there missing.. if you have a bung on your downpipe we can look at the fueling etc.. the locals all have something to offer, jamie can sort your tyres, marc will blag you cheap parts, danC has been all over them for years, mattw will knock you up a tidy extension on your house and logg will blow it all up again..

this weekends is one of the rare ones im about so let me know

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Brill mate,I knew there would be a few lads on here to help out,iv had a few gt's in the past and was a member 5 years back or so,but Im from Durham city and have just moved down to reading so I don't know anyone,Iv always been lucky up north, as I went to school with Rob v and am good mates with Ashey so used to lean on them lads for help.
    The car iv just bought off a club member down near brighton, he owned it since 2004 and spent a small fourtune on it,and was so close to finishing it really,just needs a bit of paint on the bumpers and the roof re lacquering,the body is mint,iv got all the history and a garden full of spears came with it,im well chuffed with it.
    It does have a bung in the exhaust to help with the set up,before he put the intercooler on and recon carb,the engine was reworked buy a tuner and was rolled at 220+ bhp,its done 1 miles since and all new parts put on,so im buzzing to get it on the road.
    im going up north this weekend so can not do this one,but Im very flexable or I could come to you,when suits you?iI live @ wilton road,just off oxford road(the getto lol)
    just let me know mate cheers
    alan

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

can always swing by me.. im in lower earley, would be good just to take a look at it and see where your at..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    can always swing by me.. im in lower earley, would be good just to take a look at it and see where your at..
    I'm about all this weekend, just give me a bell mate if you want to have a look, I will be working on it
    07940014778 alan