Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

tungy gtt - 1200 - derby

not had this all that long and dont want to sell but i want a black one

its just passed its m.o.t friday so has a years m.o.t.iv spent a fortune on the car in the last couple of months getting bits and bobs sorted and now it is im selling to get myself a shiny black one.had about 5 or 6 tungys now and fancy a colour change.
    anyway back to the car

i got this from a member on here called carlos for 500 quid with knocking engine,no interior at all and some bodykit missing and drivers door and wing are a slight differant shade of grey.i brought an engine off a chap on here and got it all up and running. front bumper and some of the kit that was missing was from my old gtt so is again a slight differant shade of grey.all interior was put in and now its a full car again.the drivers sill has ben replaced and a patch in the passinger side has been welded,arount the front screen is mint.the only foult rust wise is the drivers side rear bumper mount has rusted so its loose that side but the passinger is fine

the paintwork is ok apart from the roof,it looks like its been washed with sand paper and would probley buff out but iv not tryed.got quoted 100 for full roof blow over from bobyshop so cant be that bad.

rite..engine

most is standerd apart from shiny bits and samco hoses

could do with a new starter moter soon as its noisy but still turns the engine over so start.millage is uknown but the clocks in the car read 67000 ish miles but they are not from this shell so not that mich help.

other than that its runs fine

interior...
    again mostly standerd apart from..bosst gauge in pod,oil press gauge,charge temp gauge,turbo timer,double din console with cd and minidisc player,speaker in mdf rear door cards,gt tuning boost controller.

body..

all standerd apart from some silly 17 inch bk300 alloys these rub slightly on full lock so need to be changed just for the image of the car if nothing else.
    rear bumper has a split at the top,front bumper has a split round towing eye,drivers door and wing are a slight differant shade to the rest of the car.

all in all its a decent 5 that needs bodywork tidying up

im looking for 1200 no offers.

thanks chaps and if anybody knows of a black 5 for sale let me know.

sorry about spelling

cheers
    Last edited by daveturbo; 28-11-2011 at 18:37.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: tungy gtt

Quote Originally Posted by daveturbo View Post

its just passed its m.o.t friday so has a years m.o.t.iv spent a fortune on the car in the last couple of months getting bits and bobs sorted and now it is im selling to get myself a shiny black one.had about 5 or 6 tungys now and fancy a colour change.
    anyway back to the car

i got this from a member on here called carlos for 500 quid with knocking engine,no interior at all and some bodykit missing and drivers door and wing are a slight differant shade of grey.i brought an engine off a chap on here and got it all up and running. front bumper and some of the kit that was missing was from my old gtt so is again a slight differant shade of grey.all interior was put in and now its a full car again.the drivers sill has ben replaced and a patch in the passinger side has been welded,arount the front screen is mint.the only foult rust wise is the drivers side rear bumper mount has rusted so its loose that side but the passinger is fine

the paintwork is ok apart from the roof,it looks like its been washed with sand paper and would probley buff out but iv not tryed.got quoted 100 for full roof blow over from bobyshop so cant be that bad.

rite..engine

could do with a new starter moter soon as its noisy but still turns the engine over so start.millage is uknown but the clocks in the car read 67000 ish miles but they are not from this shell so not that mich help.

interior...
    again mostly standerd apart from..bosst gauge in pod,oil press gauge,charge temp gauge,turbo timer,double din console with cd and minidisc player,speaker in mdf rear door cards,gt tuning boost controller.

body..

all standerd apart from some silly 17 inch bk300 alloys these rub slightly on full lock so need to be changed just for the image of the car if nothing else.
    rear bumper has a split at the top,front bumper has a split round towing eye,drivers door and wing are a slight differant shade to the rest of the car.

will put pics up in a couple of hours but have some on my phone if you cant wait.just pm me your number.

sorry about spelling

cheers
    I think matty j is selling his black 5. Might be worth asking him

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i know he was a while ago but not sure now and i dont want to sound tight but its too much for me.im looking at spending around 1500 but for that i want it running and ready for the road

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I was but I'm not now going onto Bodyshop shortly just need someone with an angle grinder to help me cut out two bolts

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: tungy gtt - 1200 - derby

some pics but will get better ones when its light enough.

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Hows that engine bud, nice and quiet!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

its bang on mate,verry quiet and runs spot on.

Cheers matey

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

First post!

do you still have the renault 5 . az iam am lookin 4 1 . all the best james. 07964260373. green horn on R.T.O.C

Post Thanks / Like

so so so.................... tempted to come buy this right now

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    so so so.................... tempted to come buy this right now
    why not just go and have a look... what harm could it do

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

its now sitting on standerd speedlines with good rubber.cost me £115 from ebay so will be a tad extra with these but can just have the 17s left on.

up to buyer.

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    why not just go and have a look... what harm could it do
    cause i know i will end up buying it

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

is the r5 still for sale . 07964260373. is my no

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just seen this car and must admit its a nice little motor, and a solid shell with mint engine
    It does need alittle tlc but whats daves asking for it it's a bargain

Free bump from me dude

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

gutted youve sold that
    got £1200 just waitin
    4 a gt turbo

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j j frost View Post

gutted youve sold that
    got £1200 just waitin
    4 a gt turbo
    He's not sold it well not to me anyways

Post Thanks / Like

so is this car sold or not?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

can come to pic her up 2 day got the £1200 just call me or text me waitin for your call
    01142332627/07580550204

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daveturbo View Post

anyway back to the car

rite..engine

interior...

body..

sorry about spelling

cheers
    got a black renault 5 gt turbo