Post Thanks / Like

Clio Night and day 1.1 , with a c1j 1.4 renault 5 gt turbo engine fitted

For sale Clio Night and day 1.1 , with a c1j 1.4 renault 5 gt turbo engine fitted.

I am selling a Black Clio which was originally a 1.1 night and day model. It has fitted a 1.4 turbo engine removed from a Renault 5 gt turbo.

The cars 100% solid, as ive had any rot in the sills welded up (photos to prove this).

The car failed its mot on steering gaiter which was ripped, a perished front brake hose and handbrake that needed adjusting as well as a leaking fuel tank. (I will include failure sheet)

Ive replaced the brake hose, fuel tank and steering gaiters and adjusted the handbrake again with photos to prove, I then drove the car to the mot, but when he went to start it to put it through its re-mot the starter motor failed. I towed the car home and it has sat in my garage as I ran out of patience.

CLIO BLACK 1.1 night and day
    1.4 c1j Renault 5 gt turbo engine (still registered as the 1.0)
    Good condition t2 turbo (no play)
    Fresh oil change, with genuine oil filter
    Fish net Recaro bucket seats with centre retrim in camo (very rare and sought after seat originally from a fiat strada abarth).
    Peco Big Bore 4 Exhaust
    New Steering Gaitors fitted 2x
    New front brake flexi fitted
    Front lowering springs (possibly shocks also)
    Stripped interior
    Renault 5 gt turbo clocks all wired up, although a little loose
    Running cup mod
    Recon gearbox
    New rad on there aswell
    New black silicon breathers
    KnN air filter (not attached)
    Refurbed alternator
    3 Spoke Retro TSW alloys with 195/45/15 tyres (all legal but front near side keeps going down - will try fix this)

So to sum it up, this is a clio 1.1 (registered) with a 1.4 turbo engine in. The car is ready for a re-mot with a pretty much sure pass, the car will require a starter fitting (2nd hand unit from CGB included), some seatbelts or harness’s (as ive removed these) and would probably benefit from a set of plugs and leads (this was on the list). I would be willing to reduce price by removing the seats. The car also has 3 spoke alloys with good tyres all round which are very cool/retro, again I could alter price if the buyer was to provide his own wheels.

Due to the nature of this car not starting it would have to be trailer or towed.

Im looking for offers around £600 for this with wheels and interior, i am taking a rather big loss on this, but i think thats a reasonable price for something that needs very little work to get running and no work to MOT, cheap on tax and insurance, and doesnt look half bad either

also have the morettes for sale but they are extra charge

located in swadlincote, derbyshire

Matt - 07792729161

Thanks

full build here
    https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=24507

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clio Night and day 1.1 , with a c1j 1.4 renault 5 gt turbo engine fitted

SOLD