Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All!

First post!

Hi All. Im Jim from Near Norwich, and got myself a Tungsten Grey R5 GTT about a fortnight ago off of purple_rob on here. Always loved the 5's since i first saw one, and insurance prices now allowed so i went for it. hardest part was finding an un-modified one!

Site looks great for information and help, which is the main reason i joined, so expect some silly questions in the future!

not really taken any pics, but from the replies in his for sale thread, it seems a few of you know the car already!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi All!

Welcome dude! U Got a great standard 5 there mate, remember seeing it in the for sale section. Look after it

Post Thanks / Like

hello

welcome to the club, nice to see another member in the area

nick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Hooooo View Post
    First post!

Hi All. Im Jim from Near Norwich, and got myself a Tungsten Grey R5 GTT about a fortnight ago off of purple_rob on here. Always loved the 5's since i first saw one, and insurance prices now allowed so i went for it. hardest part was finding an un-modified one!

Site looks great for information and help, which is the main reason i joined, so expect some silly questions in the future!

not really taken any pics, but from the replies in his for sale thread, it seems a few of you know the car already!
    Hi there Jimmy, welcome along to the club, always nice to have another local member about, there should be a few of us kicking about on Tuesday or Thursday this week for a bit of TNT action. Any issues with the car or everything going ok.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Hi there Jimmy, welcome along to the club, always nice to have another local member about, there should be a few of us kicking about on Tuesday or Thursday this week for a bit of TNT action. Any issues with the car or everything going ok.
    all seems ok atm. few little niggly things but nothing that affects how it runs. i cant say ive really seen any around here so where do you lot normally meet up?

also glad there are some locals, always great to have someone local who knows what theyre on about!

Post Thanks / Like

There's 2 of us that meet up quite regular to sort problems out and shoot the breeze, there are another 2 other members in Norwich and then another 3 or 4 about an hour away. I'll pm you if we're up to anything this week.

Stotto.

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Hi All!

Welcome to the club dude,-another fellow Naaaarrrrrwicchherrrrrr! good to hear another member in our neck of the woods

Post Thanks / Like

get some pics up.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club matey

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to club