Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely fuming

Pulled my car round the garage at work to clean it like I do nearly every day to discover a f*cking chip on my passenger door. by the looks of the chip it looks to me like it's been done by a van, as if the courner of the door has caught it. It looks too high up for a car door. We have our own work van and tomorrow I will be seeing if it lines up with the chip. I no there was a BT van that came in twice today as well so il look into finding out who it was if our work van doesn't match. The work car park is private so there's limited amount of cars that come in as it's a funeral service.

It's not fair, it's my pride and joy and some thoughtless tw*t just opends their door into it.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Absolutely fuming

I know how you feel! ..i just baught my mint naples clio 16valver ...when i pulled upto reco's house and he pointed it out that it had been hit ..front wing and indicator lense smashed ..only reason i didnt check it when walking to the car..is that i was pissing it down. I spent agees looking for a clio16v in good knick aswell.

Makes you think ...why bother!

Committee Member
    North West Regional Area Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

not good matey

i got work the other morning in my van and someone pointed out that something had hit my passenger side door and down the side of the van just glad it aint happened to my car

Post Thanks / Like

It's crap mate. When I first got the 5 my girlfriends neighbour reversed into the passenger door so it's had a new door. Least I knew who did that, I'm left frustrated not knowing whose done it and obviously they've known they have and just took off. Wouldn't care im taking it off the road at the end of the month

Committee Member
    North West Regional Area Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

seems to be the norm nowadays benj not many people own up to damaging your car

Post Thanks / Like

People just don't care these days. I've given up on hoping some thoughtless plonker won't bang their door into my cars. People just think that's what the rub strips are for

I left my Evo parked up in Camden last summer for all of an hour, came back to find someone had scraped the front bumper and driven off
    And Ford drove my old KA into a grit bin in their car park and didn't even mention it

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had only put my car on the road for a couple of days and wanted to take it for a drive in the nice weather, parked up in KFC afterwards and made sure I was parked in sight of the window and well over one side so shouldn't have a chance of opening the door on it, well somebody decided oh theres loads of space so pretty much parked half into my car park bay and opened the door straight on it, luckily didn't damage it though but I saw them do it and made sure its all fine before I left, no wonder you see people park between carpark spaces to stop this happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Hate peoples ignorance with cars. Some people just don't give a fu*k. I always park it well out the way in car parks and there always someone parked next to you even when the car parks empty ffs. Il be investegating tomorrow.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gutted for you mate, your car is one off the best tungys out there

Post Thanks / Like

People can be right knobbers when it comes to things like this and its for this reason, no matter where I am, I will never park the V6 amongst cars. EVER! The extra walk is worth it. Once the 5 gets its spray it will be the same with that.

Sorry to see it Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Happend to my Leon other week, some driver let the pallet truck roll into the drivers door!

Post Thanks / Like

**** that like mate!! find out who done it and get them in the hearse

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi know who you feel I am still trying to sort this out.

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=23979

If not I have a bill of £1650 to put it right. Some people should just do the done thing and own up. We all make mistakes etc, just admit to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers lads, I'm on a major downer here. Lol. Or well il get it repaired next year along with a few other things that were on the to do list. If I find out who done it however they will be getting sparked out.

Didn't see that thread before mike that's one lovely 500 mate