Post Thanks / Like

Why do people take the piss????

What is this place coming to when people have to take peoples money and not send anything out???? I purchased a storm single wiper from FRIX about a couple weeks ago he was quick enough to give me his paypal addy and tell me will be posted on monday still no reciept.......If you needed to borrow £50 you should have just asked i'm pretty understanding....To make things worse tries to sneakily come online ignore my messages and then slides back offline.........These people should be barred from this club for life timewasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And seing 5teve L's message at least he is honest and has the balls to tell the truth!!!!

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why do people take the piss????

thats a bummer, hope it finds its way..

i bought a bonnet ages ago from a member, arrived all smashed in due to dhl, i asked for the tracking number to claim my money back from dhl but was left asking over and over.. i lost my money and gained a useless lump of metal..

Post Thanks / Like

Also bought something off Frix.. Not arrived yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriC View Post
    Also bought something off Frix.. Not arrived yet.
    He seemed very genuine at the time loads of communication and all that then once the money had been sorted............................................ ..........................BUMP!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe its time to close the classifieds and make it only ebay adds as there seems to be a few piss takers at the moment and atleast ebay gives you some sort of contract on the sale of second hand goods

ive never seen it so bad ,everyday there is a post on the forum about someone getting ripped off .

To many peeps just using the club for a finacial gain time to weed them out me thinks , this a club after all where we should atleast expect some honesty among its members

any sellers/traders wanting to sell goods on here should be charged a sellers fee , and all details taken so that if or when x member gets ripped off they have some sort of come back ...

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed, it would be nice for the club to have enough details on a seller you cant get screwed over.. but is it not law they cant be shared?

i try only deal with long term members when im buying things, or as said, make it an ebay ad, post it in the classifieds

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he is reading this and theres a genuine reason behind it!!!!!!!

Come on where's your BALLS??????

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Some forums have a feed back section for sellers etc? Maybe something of the like could be used put forward??

Personly with the way things are going ie credit crunch etc its only going to get worse.

Post Thanks / Like

there already is a feedback section.

to be honest the classified section seems to be sort of out of the way/hidden if you like. it just doesnt seem as obvious thats its there.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

surley this thread needs moving into that section then??

Post Thanks / Like

All I'm thinking is, not to jump to any conclusions. He may have had some sort of issue, which meant he couldn't post it? I don't know.. But just wait to see if he has anything to say

Post Thanks / Like

All I'm thinking is, not to jump to any conclusions. He may have had some sort of issue, which meant he couldn't post it? I don't know.. But just wait to see if he has anything to say
    Wait????????? what have i been doing???

Post Thanks / Like

Lol.. Didn't mean to sound patronising or anything. I've only been waiting a week. How long have you been waiting?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry.. Just read, a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

the funniest is when i catch him online and then he disappears!!!

Post Thanks / Like

As this was paid via Paypal it may be worth you following it up with them and filing a claim? I've had to do this before (not through RTOC) and got my pennies back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    As this was paid via Paypal it may be worth you following it up with them and filing a claim? I've had to do this before (not through RTOC) and got my pennies back

Nice one Dawn!

I'm gonna wait a bit. I've sent him a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one Dawn!

Like me i've sent numerous PM's and u know they are reading because they pop up when u sign in!!!! Couple more days then i will!!!!
    How many chances do these guys need???

Post Thanks / Like

mr turbo you seem like an arse to be honest, it hasnt been two weeks, u paid for it on the 7th november at 18.41.

im not hiding from anyone, im not desperate for your silly £50 you sent me, i earn that in a hour.

you sent me a pm on the 15th november at midnight, i was online on my mobile and havent replied till today.

in the mean time youve started a negative thread about me, all i can say is you obviously have nothing better to do with your time and spend your life on rtoc, some of us do have a life outside rtoc.

but as i said in my pm to you before i saw this thread, it was sent late last week, sorry for the delay!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MR TURBO View Post
    What is this place coming to when people have to take peoples money and not send anything out???? I purchased a storm single wiper from FRIX about a couple weeks ago he was quick enough to give me his paypal addy and tell me will be posted on monday still no reciept.......If you needed to borrow £50 you should have just asked i'm pretty understanding....To make things worse tries to sneakily come online ignore my messages and then slides back offline.........These people should be barred from this club for life timewasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And seing 5teve L's message at least he is honest and has the balls to tell the truth!!!!

sneakily come online, what you think im scared of you or trying to avoid you, grow up you twit!

Post Thanks / Like

Like me i've sent numerous PM's and u know they are reading because they pop up when u sign in!!!! Couple more days then i will!!!!
    How many chances do these guys need???

numerous pms you sent two on the 15th november one at 23.48 and the other a minute later at 23.49.

sort it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one Dawn!

bric mate your headlights have gone in the post as per my pm to you earlier today

Post Thanks / Like

the funniest is when i catch him online and then he disappears!!!
    like a magician, click your fingers and disappears in a cloud of smoke!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frix View Post
    like a magician, click your fingers and disappears in a cloud of smoke!!
    Mate bottom line is your communication is shi* and the fact u have arecord of all these messages shows this a little courtesy mail would have done the trick and if you actually read my mails here i have said i hope there is a genuine reason behind it..............And the fact u come on here and start chatting crap and ur wack excuse and as for the scared no-one asked you to be so just be a grown up and humble yourself YOU ARE IN THE WRONG in future learn from your mistakes do as you say you will do or communicate as to why not.....................LAST TIME I DO BIZZ WITH YOU..............................HAPPY XMAS

Post Thanks / Like

Mate bottom line is your communication is shi* and the fact u have arecord of all these messages shows this a little courtesy mail would have done the trick and if you actually read my mails here i have said i hope there is a genuine reason behind it..............And the fact u come on here and start chatting crap and ur wack excuse and as for the scared no-one asked you to be so just be a grown up and humble yourself YOU ARE IN THE WRONG in future learn from your mistakes do as you say you will do or communicate as to why not.....................LAST TIME I DO BIZZ WITH YOU..............................HAPPY XMAS
    mate my communication is fine, this is something i think your lacking. you pm'd me late saturday night, i replied to you today before i'd seen your negative post.

would it of not made sense for you to wait for me to reply before leaving me negative feedback???

the fact i have a record of your pm's is because they are still in my inbox

mate i have not spoken any crap, im tellin you and the rest of the forum how it is.

YOU PM'D ME SATURDAY NIGHT @ 23.49 AND THEN POSTED A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THREAD AT 12.30 ON SUNDAY.

HOW DOES THIS GIVE ME TIME TO RESPOND TO YOUR PM????????????

I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM, OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frix View Post
    mate my communication is fine, this is something i think your lacking. you pm'd me late saturday night, i replied to you today before i'd seen your negative post.

would it of not made sense for you to wait for me to reply before leaving me negative feedback???

the fact i have a record of your pm's is because they are still in my inbox

mate i have not spoken any crap, im tellin you and the rest of the forum how it is.

YOU PM'D ME SATURDAY NIGHT @ 23.49 AND THEN POSTED A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THREAD AT 12.30 ON SUNDAY.

HOW DOES THIS GIVE ME TIME TO RESPOND TO YOUR PM????????????

I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM, OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T.
    WHAT A **** U ARE!!!!!!!!! mate it dont matter how many mails were sent you were dragging your heels were you not????? Have i recieved anything yet???? And lastly i actually started this thread in general chat as it was not negative feedback somebody moved it here....................Mate when i'm in the wrong i hold my hands up looks like your trying to find someone to blame for your foolishness!!!!!!

( THIS WAS HIS MESSAGE TO ME TODAY)

mate chill, it got posted by my mother late last week

sorry for the delay, if you've decided you dont want it send it back and ill give you a refund minus the postage costs.

Thats right go on blame your mum does she still cook for you too HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA One tip for you MAN THE FCUK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr Turbo View Post
    what A **** U Are!!!!!!!!! Mate It Dont Matter How Many Mails Were Sent You Were Dragging Your Heels Were You Not????? Have I Recieved Anything Yet???? And Lastly I Actually Started This Thread In General Chat As It Was Not Negative Feedback Somebody Moved It Here....................mate When I'm In The Wrong I Hold My Hands Up Looks Like Your Trying To Find Someone To Blame For Your Foolishness!!!!!!

( This Was His Message To Me Today)

Mate Chill, It Got Posted By My Mother Late Last Week

Sorry For The Delay, If You've Decided You Dont Want It Send It Back And Ill Give You A Refund Minus The Postage Costs.

Thats Right Go On Blame Your Mum Does She Still Cook For You Too Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha One Tip For You Man The Fcuk Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Really Dont Understand What Do You Mean By Dragging My Heels??

I Never Blamed My Mum, I Said She Posted It.

So My Mum Cooks For Me, What You Jealous!!????

You Like To Twist Things, You Seem Like A Very Angry And Twisted Person, Maybe Something To Do With Your Up Bringing!!

Ive Told Everything How It Is, If You Dont Like It, Im Very Sorry.

Now Please Leave Me Alone, I Want Nothing To Do With You!

If I Hadnt Posted It, I Would Now Refuse Too The Way You Have Spoken To Me!

Post Thanks / Like

Chaps, I'm gonna lock this thread before it spirals even further out of control.

If you want to continue the slagging match, do it via PM's please.